Chapter 12

Previously on In love with trouble....

"Guys what's wrong, where's Emily" I asked worried and they both looked at each other and then at me which made a knot form in my stomach.

"She's..............

"Please tell me it isn't bad" I said as Spencer hugged me tightly

"At least calm down first, your heart is racing" Spencer hold me

After calming myself she let go off me and sat me down on a chair
"Now there is no need to panic cause Emily's fine" Spencer said

"Define the word fine" I growl annoyed

"Well she got shot in the foot and they stabbed her twice in the chest" she said and tears ran down my eyes.

"There is no where in that situation you can call fine spencer!" , I yelled at her.

" atleast she isn't dead" Hanna whispered

"I heard that Hanna" I said widen her eyes

"I mean she's right Alison, At least she's not dead and besides Emily went through worst" Spencer said.

They think I'm stupid to not see them trying to keep up a conversation from me not seeing Emily. Ugh why does Emily have to be so Famous, so much bad things are happening since I met her....or is me causing all these problems with my bad Karma.I

"Hey, I see guilt in your face, it's not your fault" Spencer tried cheering me up.

"Can I go see her now" I asked approaching the door but immediately Hanna ran in front the door smiling nervously.

" Guys, stop stalling, why are guys stalling anyways" I sigh sitting back on the chair.

"Ummm, visiting hours doesn't start yet, why don't you sit right here and Hanna and I will ask the doctor if you can see her" hand said.

I only sigh sitting patiently waiting to see my baby.....

Spencer pov

"We can't let her in Emily's not in there" I whispered to Hanna

Hanna looked confused, "Why where is she, I thought she couldn't walk"

"She went on a mission to kill the people who shot her, I asked her to let one of us do it but she insists" I said

"Wow, Emily is a fucking Ninja, she got shot in the same shoulder and then her leg and then stabbed in the chest and she's still standing strong" Hanna said.

"I know and the stalling plan isn't gonna take longer than we thought because she'll get impatient "  I said frustrated.

"Ok well we'll call Emily and Caleb an fine out what we finna do" Hanna said and I laugh.

"That's the smartest thing, I ever heard you say" I said dialing Emily's no.

I'm the phone

Spencer: "Fields we have a slight problem".

Emily:" what is it"

Spencer: "Alison is here and plan A isn't working out so well"

Emily:  " alright, here's what you finna do, Hanna go behind her and inject some of the sleeping liquid and Spencer it would take a while before she falls asleep and when she does Spencer I want you to take off any clothing that can make her feel hot cause the liquid you guys are going to inject in her with Will make her body over heated, so place her on my bed and run the A.c., I'm two hours away" she hang up.

We did exactly what Emily said to do and waited patiently on her arrival.

Alison pov

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up examining the environment that I was in I quickly realized I was half naked sitting in Emily's luxury hospital bed while my body feels like there's a burning sensation everywhere but it wasn't bad, to the point where I'm feeling like I'm on fire.

And then suddenly a soft kissed rested on my shoulder took me out off my thoughts. "You need to rest" Emily's kissed down my back and I quickly turned around and saw that she had a bandage wrapped around her shoulders, legs and then her chest.

I examined her body with tears falling down my cheeks
"Emmy, what did they do to you" I cried covering my face

"Baby, stop this is nothing I went through worst, I just got shot three times an stabbed in the chest" she said chuckling like it's fine.

"Emily, what the fuck I'm so confused an you're acting fine and calm and I'm freaking the fuck out!" I whispered yelled.

" I'm dead ass serious Ma, it Ain't nun", she pecked my lips and got up changing into a jersey and her joggers.

I instantly got worried " Em, where are you going your foot is in a cast you're not supposed to put pressure on it, you just got stitched up " I said but she rolled her eyes heading to the door.

But I got in front of it before she can open it "Em, if you leave no sex for 3 months" I said with a smirk and she instantly walk back to the bed striping of her clothes staying in her boxers and sports bra.

"Why you girls always tripping, I was gonna get a coke out side by the vending machine" she sigh flipping the tv channels .

"Do you want me to get it for you" I asked throwing on my top that I had on and she held me back pulling me on the bed before I can even put on my pants.

"No, I'd rather make out without while your just in those short ass bottoms you're wearing on" she moaned in my ear grinding on my center. But I quickly stopped her before she gets more hurt.

"Oh,easy there tiger, I'm hungry and I'm sure you are to so I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and see what it has" I said putting on my pants leaving the room.

I walked over to the vending machine an got Emily a turkey sandwich and a coke and I got myself a smoothie. As I walked back to Emily's room I could hear her and someone talking

"I miss you so much Emmy, we use to have so much fun back in the day" a girl said.

"Yeah, I mean damn you were wild, I don't know why I let you go"
Emily replied with a chuckled.

"We both can't pretend we don't know why" the girl said.

I didn't know how to feel, I felt like my emotions were everywhere. I wanted to cry so bad but I want to be brave so I entered her room and saw an African-American girl sitting next to her on the bed while they were holding hands.

"Um, hey Alison," alison ! She never calls me Alison unless she's mad at me. " This is maya, maya this is alison" Emily introduced us.

" hey," she said putting her hand out for me to shake but I give Emily her food and then picked up my phone and purse.

"If you need anything Spencer and Hanna are outside" I said leaving but was stopped before I can open the door.

"Where are you going I thought you was staying with me until I was discharged, so we can go home together" emily said.

But I didn't  hesitate to answer her back, "maybe I'm tired or maybe I'm stressed or maybe I need time to rest or maybe I'm fed up off this relationship, maybe I think we need a break so fuck off Emily let me live my life while you live yours" I said lastly running out hearing Emily calling for me.

But I ran down the street so fast and so quickly with an empty head just running and running until I reach my destination.....

Are Emily cheating on alison?
is there relationship still?
Will they ever talk again?
Where did Alison ran off to?
Will she get hurt?