Chapter 22

Alison pov

We've been at Mrs Fields house a week now and it's awesome she's more cooler than Emily, we played video games and enjoy stuff that I miss doing as a teenager, her personality is the best, she way better than her own daughter who's always strict.

We're currently making cookies while Emily's rocking the babies upstairs. "Can I ask you a question Mrs Fields" I asked and she chuckled " call me that again and I'll hit you" she says playfully.

"How are you so cool and just energized all the time, you're even cooler than your own daughter" I said and she laughed.

"Let's just say, I was just like you when I met Emily's father when I was still going to school, he was much older than me and then we eventually started dating and stuff happened, I got kicked out off my mother's house, I was living happy because off the family business he's running but I wasn't happy because I missed out on a lot off incredible opportunities and now that I've grown older, I feel like this is the best time to bring back the past, and be young again".

" Oh, is Emily dad the same" I asked and she smiled when I mentioned him. "Yeah he is, he's always serious and strict for business but when he's around Emily and I he changes into a playfully entertaining father, every kid wish they'd have" she said.

"Does Emily ever visit you guys often or is this the first time in months" I asked and she frowned but she changed her facial expression into joy. "She hasn't visit two years and a month now but I'm happy I get to see her/him" she said putting the cookies into the oven.

"Hey, princess" I heard Emily said coming the down the stairs, I turned around and she was standing so close to me staring into my eyes "I love you" she whispered, I smiled taking her lips onto mines. "Omg, guys please don't Fuck on my new counter, I just bought them last week" she said pushing us up the stairs. Emily then lift me up and placed me down on the bed, I started to unbutton her shirt while she took of my clothes leaving me in my matching undies, she then took of her pants and he were about to go down on me when we a suddenly heard loud crying.

"Oh, come on" she said stopping dead in her tracks I sat up and saw the twins wide awake.

"Hey my beautiful babies" I took them out their crib and they both started slowly moving their way up to my breast, Emily chuckled "I think they want their milk" she said.

I sat up and pulled out both my boobs to feed them, Emily were just sitting their staring down at my breast, I then look down and he trying to hold down his big hard cock but it didn't want to stay down. "I think I should leave" he tried getting of the bed but I pulled him back. "Stay" I said and he laid back down turning away from us.

"They won't remember any of this" I said and he sat up going through his phone, after the kids finish with there milk, they fell asleep and I placed them in their cribs.

I climbed on Emily's lap straddling her waist, "I want you" i whispered to him and he smiled kissing my neck leaving a trail of hickeys, above my thong line teasing me.

He, easily pulled down my thong, leaving me naked I spread my leg, biting my lip and he quickly kissed me passionately before destroying my insides.

Within minutes we both cum and then we went 4 more rounds, you can imagine how I feel the next day.

The next day...
1:00pm

I woke up and examine around me, there were no Emily nor the babies. I quickly came off the bed and through on a t-shirt and Emily's boxers. I went downstairs and it looked like no one's home I even checked the garage and non off the cars were there.