Chapter 19

Alison pov

It's been 2months now since I got discharged and everyone keeps treating me like a fragile item that is about to break, Emily doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, she treats me like a baby like I can't do anything for myself, example: She feeds me, She showers me, she helps me pee, she puts on the tv for me, she texts for me, she makes appointments for me, she makes breakfast for me, She makes phones calls for me, She dress me, She brushes my teeth and she doesn't even want me to sleep with my thong and hoodie on again she makes me put on a long ass pajamas pants and a pajamas top and it's starting to get frustrating.

And the crew treats me the same way they don't say much around me they're always silent until they get a proper topic to talk about. The house keeper Abby and the driver Taylor acts like I'm their baby they always talk to me like i don't know what to do, since after the incident I'm a walking glass.

I mean I know I got rape but I took it pretty well because I felt like I grew up with Noel and he wasn't that kind off person, probably because of the promise I made to him that when I'm ready to have sex he would be the first and then we broke up so we never did, I really didn't think Noel will turn out to be this kind off person.

I'm currently laying in bed and Emily's beside me "Emmy wake up" she groan and turned around to face me "yes princess" she answer sitting up against the headboard "we need to talk" I said and She nod "I'm listening" she answered "I want you to stop treating me like I can't do anything, I know I got rape but I want you to be Emily and not Emily who's my can't anything person" I said and She nod "I just felt like you won't want anything to do with the universe after you were physically touched by Him, it's hard watching someone you love cope after something bad happened to them" she said.

"I understand, Emmy but it's frustrating I can't even touch you and for this past week I've been horny as hell, I even order a set of sex toys on the website Adam and Eve but I can't even use them because you're always around since the incident" I said and She looked at me.

" you think I don't feel the same way, every morning when I get up I have a morning wood, even when your covered up in the pajamas it's the same because you're hot but I didn't want when we're having sex for you to think I'm him because that shit will hurt" she said and I kissed her "I love you,emmy" I said

"Come on let's go shower, we have to shopping for our babies today" she stated and I got off the bed excitedly running into the shower. We both got dressed ate and then head out into Ikea, target and then the mall.

We got home and Emily blind fold me and carried me up the stairs "what's the surprise em" I asked and she took off the blind fold and it was the babies bedroom it looked so precious "aww, thank you emmy, it's so beautiful " I hugged her

Baby bedroom

And then She pulled me into another room full off baby items

Babies strollers

In love with TroubleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara