1. Just A Boy

So I've seen the whole series (currently waiting for season 4) but I wanted to set this back to end of season 1- early season 2 times. To me it would make more sense to have Deku turn into a villain there since he's still new to UA and he's still in a sort of tough spot emotionally. Anyways enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

The day started off like any other day. The sun was rising, everyone was waking up to go to work or school.

Izuku Midoriya left his house just on time. He smiled as he said goodbye to his mother, but he felt this sense of anxiety or stress for some reason.

Ever since that day at USJ, things had been a little different. Mr. Aizawa was healing up pretty well, and none of Class 1-A was injured too badly.

Aside from all of this, Izuku had a bad feeling. He didn't know what it was about, but he couldn't shake it.

He looked down to the ground, deep in thought. He apparently was so lost in himself he didn't hear someone was greeting him.

"Deku?"

"Huh?" Izuku turned when he heard someone call him by his nickname.

Izuku's friend, Ochaco Uraraka frowned at him as she carried her bag on her shoulder. She walked up next to him. "Didn't you hear me calling back there?"

He shook his head. "Sorry, I was kind of spaced out."

The brunette nodded and examined his expression. "Are you okay? You look a little nervous."

She had that worried look again, but Izuku didn't want her to worry.

"Yeah," he faked a smile. "I'm just fine." His eyes went back to the ground.

Ochaco smiled. "Oh, okay. If you say so. I know things were pretty crazy last week with all the news about the villains."

Izuku perked up, "V-villains..." She nodded in response. "I'm just happy no one was hurt."

"Do you think they might come again? Remember how they said they wanted to destroy All Might?" The green haired boy said in a sudden manner.

Ochaco tilted her head. "Yeah. But we shouldn't worry about that, I mean, we're all safe and All Might will surely take care of it."

"I guess that's true..." He accepted with a sigh. He knew that All Might wouldn't last much longer. He knew that because the number one hero told him.

What if they really did kill him? The thought frightening Izuku himself. Why would he think of that? All Might can't die yet. That's ridiculous! What's wrong with you, Midoriya?!

Izuku stayed quiet the rest of the way to school. He felt he was worrying himself too much. Maybe he was doing that, since he often overthought things.

In class, he found it hard to focus. He wrote notes the best he could, but something was bothering him. He felt as if he was being watched.

Little did he know he had been watched for a while now.

...

"Kurogiri?" Tomura Shigaraki called to his villain friend as he stood in front of the walls of UA. He had made sure to stay out of sight, however.

The smoke villain appeared. "Everything is just fine. Shigaraki."

"Good. This plan cannot fail. I want that boy to not know what hit him. If everything does go according to plan, we will avail." Tomura smirked under the disembodied hand that masked most of his face.

"This is only part of the plan." Kurogiri reminded. "What if the boy cannot be changed?"

Tomura scratched his neck. "If he cannot be changed? If he cannot be changed... No, we can convince him. You didn't see him when we attacked? He's perfectly vulnerable. That's why I want him."

"He does seem to be hiding something. His strength is incredible." The smoke villain added.

"Exactly, Kurogiri. This is only the most vital part of the plan we need in order to bring an end to All Might. Then, my Master can deal with the rest."

Kurogiri looked to the side. "I will see to the rest of the preparations."

Shigaraki smiled, "Good. He should get out of UA in just a few hours. After that, you know what to do."

Kurogiri appeared to nod as he disappeared into another location.

Shigaraki looked back at the UA entrance gate. "Just you wait, All Might. Wait until I turn one of UA's precious students into your worst nightmare." He chuckled to himself, but it was quiet and eerie.

The thought of All Might's end excited the young villain. He knew just how to destroy him now. He couldn't wait to make a monster out of an aspiring hero.

Soon....very soon. I've got my eye on you, Izuku Midoriya.

~~~~~~~~~

Okay, yeah it's a short chapter. This is my first BNHA fanfic and I know some characters may not be perfect, but hopefully it'll improve. I hope this was a good introduction to the story though. Thank you for reading. I really appreciate it and the votes and comments. See you next chapter!