Update!!! A/N PLEASE READ

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful day and you are all staying safe! I know that it's been months since I updated this story and you guys must've thought I died or something. No. I did not die XD at least not yet lol
(Sorry for the dark joke ;-;)

I know that in this tough time we're all going through, you guys want something to look forward to. I'm really sorry to say this isn't it. Unfortunately, due to my loss of inspiration and motivation, I am closing this fanfic and not going to continue updating. I apologize to those who looked forward to see what was going to happen next. As a fanfic reader myself, i have come across stories and fanfics which were canceled halfway through this. I feel your pain and please don't attack me due to this sudden announcement.

This fanfic has blown up over the past few months, idk how XD. The only reason I haven't been active on wattpad is that I took it off my phone and downloaded it on my tablet,  which I sometimes don't use. Another reason I haven't gotten to writing is I picked up a new hobby. If y'all have seen my profile update I think you know what my new hobby is; KPop. I know it's a weird transition from one thing to the other and I'm still thinking about how to not lose my followers while reconstructing my profile to something I would like.

I hope you don't judge me or criticize me for this as I know some anime fans still attack and bash kpop stans for their interests (which I don't know why) and they don't tolerate half and half fans.

Of course I am still into anime and I am still watching and waiting for my favorite series to comeback. I even got into Haikyuu! While I was on hiatus. I'm looking to watch other series soon, so don't think I'm completely abandoning my old interests.

However, since I lost my interest in this fanfic and I just don't think I could manage to make it as interesting as it has been so far, I'm closing this fanfic off here. This will probably nbe my last update on here, but don't worry! I have some other projects I wanna work on and publish in the coming months like original stories and other fanfics! So please, don't look at this like a bad thing because it isn't the end of my account, just the end of this fanfic.

Again, I apologize and I hope you all understand as writers and readers. Thank you so much for supporting this book and getting this far. It really means a lot to me and shows that my writing isn't as bad as I think it is. Love you all! Take care! And see you later 💜

🎉 You've finished reading Some Smiles Aren't Heroic ~Boku No Hero Academia Fanfic//Villain Deku (CANCELED) 🎉