4. Without Them

If you thought the last chapter was painful, brace yourself because this isn't over~

~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was in and out of a sleep through the night. He would wake up, only to see he was still in that dank, dark prison of a room.

Once he finally managed to be asleep for an hour. In his dream, Izuku could hear voices.

These voices were all too familiar.

"You think you can actually be a hero without a quirk?" Bakugou's younger self hollered.

"I'm sorry, Izuku!" He remembered his mom said that when he found out he was quirkless.

Izuku whimpered, seeing those memories of his childhood. He just wanted to be a hero. That's all he ever talked about as a little kid.

He then saw a flashback of him as a 6 year old, chasing after Bakugou. "Kacchan, wait for me!"

Why is that suddenly coming up? He thought to himself. That was hardly ever anything he thought about. That was just how things always were.

Then came Shigaraki's voice,"You're not strong enough to become a hero." He growled.

That seemed to stay in his mind the most, it almost drowned out the overlapping voices of insults, or words of pity that he heard before in his life.

No. Stop. Stop thinking that, Izuku. You know that isn't true. He tried to encourage himself. His eyebrows furrowed and clenched his fists.

The voices seemed to get louder. Izuku felt as if he was being suffocated, his breath quickening.

That's when he saw his friends, his family, and his classmates. They all had their backs turned to him. It almost seemed like they were walking away.

Uraraka, Kacchan, Todoroki,

Mom?

All Might??

Was he being left behind? Was he being forgotten? What was going on?

Izuku gasped. No! Don't go! Please help me! Help, please!! He stayed where he was standing, but they kept walking away. I need you guys!! Without you...I can't....

That was when it hit him.

Izuku woke up to the feeling of being soaked with water. That was because, well, a ton of water was thrown into him.

He jumped in shock, sitting up quickly. His arm still ached from being snapped, and the sudden movement made it hurt even worse.

"Ah, you still seem to be in good condition." Shigaraki mentioned as he set down a metal bucket that was now empty.

Izuku coughed and brushed his wet green hair back. "What do you mean? You literally broke my arm and cut me up." He put out his functioning arm covered with cuts and bruises.

"You're still living." The blue haired villain mentioned.

Izuku frowned. "So your whole plan here is to beat me to death? Why?"

"I still need you alive, luckily for you." He walked over to the boy, who just got up and braced himself.

Shigaraki examined his arm. "You'll thank me later for what I'm doing to you."

"Why would I do that?" Izuku glared a little. "Because I'm going to make you see exactly what I see. You're gonna love it."

Izuku shook his head. "I'll never thank you for anything. Once the pros find out where you've taken me, you'll pay for it."