8. Goodbye, Old Life

Yay! Another update! I've been grounded for a week and all I can do is write on my tablet since I don't have high speed internet so here you go!
This chapter is lighter with the blood and violence and abuse, so I don't think I need to put a warning. Just enjoy and if you like it, please vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~

Time went on. Weeks turned into months and still no success in finding Izuku Midoriya.

Police gave up on that case weeks ago, and people were giving up hope that they would find him. Class 1-A wasn't the same. Everyone tried to stay upbeat, but that wouldn't last long.

Bakugou only got even more bitter. He couldn't help but feel a little guilty for what happened. His behavior was way more different. He was eerily quiet at times, but whenever he snapped, it was frightening. No one wanted to mess with him now.

All Might was desperate to find him, but everyone encouraged him to forget it. He was his apprentice. He was supposed to protect him. He couldn't have let the young man slip away like that.

Izuku's mother, Inko, remained in her house, grieving the loss of her son. Everyone felt sorry, but hey, what could they do to fix it?

Now what?

...

Well, for Izuku, things seemed to get a little better. He wasn't constantly tortured now. Instead, Shigaraki would just leave him unlocked from his chains, free to roam the small space he was allowed in. Beatings were not constant, his wounds started to heal, he rarely ever visited the white room, which was a great relief in itself to Izuku.

He started to trust Shigaraki more than before for some reason. He seemed to be trustworthy enough when he wasn't angry. Otherwise, the villain would be Izuku's worst nightmare.

After being showed exactly what limits the villain had, which were none, Izuku learned as long as he did what he was told, he wouldn't get punished.

However, with all the pain and injuries he sustained, a pleasure for pain took place. Now, all Izuku wanted was to be hurt or cut. Even just a drop of blood would be enough for him. To him, it was a reminder he was still living.

The door creaked open as Izuku glanced up from the ground. "Ah, Midoriya." Shigaraki's raspy voice hummed as he walked in. The green haired male tilted his head. "Shigaraki."

"Today is a special day for you, my creation. Get dressed; you're going to meet someone very special." Shigaraki offered a gloved hand to Izuku, while he just raised an eyebrow. "I get to leave here?"

"Only for now." Shigaraki responded with a sigh. "My Master wants to meet you. I'm sure you'll enjoy his company." Izuku stood up after he took his hand. "Master?"

Shigaraki nodded. "I told you that you weren't done for, Midoriya. Do you want to become stronger? Do you really want to be something other than everyone else's supporting character?"

Izuku's green eyes brightened, "Really? So I'll never have to be a pushover again? I can become better?" He grabbed Shigaraki's wrists as a hopeful grin took place on his lips.

His desperation was the only thing driving him now. His thoughts weren't even running now, his mind only focused on what Shigaraki offered him.

The pale haired man nodded and pulled his hands out of Izuku's grip. "Yes, Midoriya. Doesn't that sound like a good thing? That's what you want, right?"

Izuku nodded. "Yes. Yes! I want to meet him right away!"

"Do you promise you'll stay with me and not try to escape?" Shigaraki asked.  Izuku's smiled widened, "No? Why would I? I don't care about leaving. What is there for me there anyway? Just a bunch of hurt and suffering, all for nothing?" He tilted his head and shrugged.