10. Ghosts from the Past

So I've been working on a few of my other works and studying for school so that's why I haven't gotten to work on this for a few days since the last update. I hope I'm not too late (even though it is almost midnight as I publish this lol) and I really hope you enjoy this. Please comment and vote on this chapter to tell me what you think and once again, thank you for reading! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness consumed his surroundings, and the whispers filled the silence. Why was it all coming back now? That was so long ago.

"Hey, Kacchan, wait for me!" A small voice shouted.

He groaned, putting his hands over his ears.

"Stay away from me, I said!" Another voice growled as a yelp followed.

"Forget it! A quirkless nerd like you will never be a hero!!"

The whispers and yells just kept coming no matter how hard he tried not to hear them.

Suddenly, he was restrained by an unknown force. The voices stopped, but he could hear footsteps approach.

An ominous chuckle came from the person as they stopped. Now, only their shadow was seen.

He gulped and frowned, waiting for the shadow to do whatever it was going to do.

Then, the familiar pair of green eyes appeared to glow from the darkness. "So...did you miss me, Kacchan??"

Out from the shadows came Izuku Midoriya, hands which were covered in blood folded together as he smiled and laughed at him.

What the hell?

...

Katsuki Bakugou gasped for air, gripping his bed sheets and snapping his eyes open.

He sat up and turned his head side to side, making sure he was alone. He was the only one in the room.

Katsuki rubbed his eyes and frowned. "Ugh, what in the-" he groaned.

This was a strange occurrence. He never dreamed about anything like that.

Whether he'd like to admit it or not, he wasn't the same without Izuku. He'd always have someone to pick on; that was Deku. Now, he lashed out on other people, his temper was even worse, and people were concerned about him.

Katsuki ran a hand through his hair and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He had a bad feeling, but he didn't know what about. Maybe it was the dream.

Deku can't be alive, can he? Everyone says he's gone forever. That stupid nerd...

Then he just rolled his eyes and laid back in bed. He decided just not to think about it and go back to sleep.

He couldn't even be.... No, of course not.

...

"Midoriya?"

The green haired boy turned at the mention of his name.

Tomura Shigaraki stood at Izuku's room out the doorway. He narrowed his eyes. "Where were you?" He tapped a finger impatiently.

Izuku immediately smiled. "Oh, no where special. Toga and I were just out, talking. You know, you should agree to put her and Dabi in the League. Their quirks are so fascinating." He lied so that he didn't have to tell him about where he really was.

If anything, Izuku was still caring toward those who were important to him. He was not willing to put his mother's life in danger because he mentioned going to see her.