5. No One Will Hear

Thanks for reading this, I really appreciate that other people are enjoying my stories and I'm always happy to hear feedback! That's pretty much I'll have to say.
Trigger warning for lots of gore, mental and physical torture, that type of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~

Class 1-A hadn't been the same after the day Izuku didn't go to school. They never got any explanations from teachers, but instead saw on the news that their classmate went missing.

The day after, everyone seemed extra upset.

"Tch, stupid media..." Aizawa sighed and muttered as he made his way to class. No one from the news was supposed to get word of this yet.

He didn't know how they found out, but he didn't care. He was not in the mood to stress about it.

He glanced into the classroom, seeing all the sad faces, all the uninterested glances, and all the eyes going down.

Ochaco was in tears, being comforted by Tsuyu and Momo. Mina Ashido sat down and glanced at Ejiro Kirishima, who only seemed to stare down at his desk with a confused frown.

Some other students were crying with their heads down, or impatiently tapping their foot and fidgeting.

Then there was Katsuki Bakugou. His chin was propped on his palm as he held a mechanical pencil in hand. He glared at it, occasionally glancing to the empty desk behind him.

That was where Izuku sat. It seemed a little sickening to see it back there, unoccupied.

Bakugou didn't seem to be happy at all. He looked as if he was in a state of frustration, sadness, and annoyance just waiting to blow up into a fit of anger.

These kids won't listen to a word I say now. Aizawa frowned then entered. All the students at least looked up in acknowledgment of his presence and they went to their seats.

"Good morning..." He grumbled as he set his things down. The class only responded with a quiet and slurred "Good morning, Mr. Aizawa."

The pro hero sighed, "You all heard about Midoriya on the news, I presume."

"Why didn't you tell us yesterday when we asked, Sir?" Tsuyu Asui questioned after raising her hand.

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose and gazed at her. "Because I knew if I told you, you would all react this way. The police are still searching for anything that might tell us where he is, that's all I am allowed to say."

Uraraka sniffled. "Why would he go missing all of the sudden?"

Aizawa answered. "We don't exactly know yet. The pros are trying the best they can to get answers. For now, we must go on with the class." He looked down at his papers.

"So you just expect us to forget about Deku being gone for two days for a stupid lesson?"

Everyone turned their attention to Bakugou. He now held the pencil tightly, his fist shaking from how much he squeezed it.

"How will that help?" He looked up with his fiery red eyes staring at the teacher.

Aizawa sighed. "Bakugou, we all understand it's hard for us, but we should-"

"We should be looking for him at least! What are we doing here, sitting in class as if nothing's wrong?" Bakugou snapped.

Some flinched while others looked down in guilt.

"Bakugou, that's enough. We all know how you must feel." Iida interjected. "There's nothing we can do, and you know that."

The blond turned back and glared at Tenya. "We can do something. Why don't we go out there and find the little-"