11. Where He's Gone

Okay, so I was seriously procrastinating and still am procrastinating writing another unreleased work of mine. All to write this Villain Deku fanfic which I got so behind on because of how long I made it. I need to reorganize my schedule XD
Trigger warning to all of you who don't like blood, or torture, or anything of the such. Thank you for reading, and enjoy~

~~~~~~~~

The villains were out in the city, coming back from a business trade which Shigaraki didn't bother to explain to Izuku. He just said 'come with me' and there he was, following and listening to everything he could.

Izuku really didn't think much of it. At least he had Toga and Dabi to talk to now that Shigaraki let them join the League of Villains. Whatever was going on, he liked it.

"Hey, Toga." The black haired male called.

Toga turned her head. "What?" She deadpanned. She was, at the moment, talking to Izuku.

Dabi gestured for her to come closer. "Do you recognize those guys walking over there?"

Toga sighed and walked over, peeking past the dark alley to spot two young men walking down the sidewalk. They wore familiar school uniforms that anyone could recognize.

"Oh~ I bet Deku knows them!" She smirked. "Hey, Deku."

"Hm?" Izuku kept staring at the door, wondering what Shigaraki was discussing in there.

Toga grabbed his black vest and pulled him over. "You know those guys, right? Because you went to UA before?" She grinned.

Izuku squinted his eyes to get a better look. Then it clicked.

Kirishima. Kaminari. My classmates...

Dabi and Toga smirked at each other as they saw the realization on the younger male's face.

Toga sighed. "Deku, were they the ones that used to pick on you?"

Izuku shook his head. "No. They're just some of Kacchan's friends- wait," he looked down, thinking.

I wonder if Kacchan is with them. Is this my one chance to finally do something to pay them back?

"Why don't you to say hi to em, eh, Izuku?" Dabi crossed his arms.

Izuku turned back to the door. "What if Shigaraki comes out? What if he sees me?"

"Stop worrying. You're not Shigaraki's damn dog. You've got to do some things yourself too." Dabi shoved him ahead. "Go ahead."

Toga giggled quietly, "Please, get some of their blood for me. Especially the one with the blond hair!"

It didn't take much more coaxing before Izuku smiled to himself. He hadn't gotten to do anything with his power for a while, and he finally got the chance to use it.

"I'll be back then." Izuku took off before they could say anything else. He put on a mask to cover his mouth and nose, a big white 'X' painted on it.

Now, he crept up behind the two, overhearing their conversation, which just so happened to be about himself. What a coincedence!

Before he knew it, he got so excited, he couldn't hold back. Now there was blood spilled onto the concrete, and the two students from UA stared at him in terror.

"Oh wow," Izuku took off the mask to speak more clearly. "I really haven't seen you two in a while. How have you been?"

Ejiro Kirishima retreated a few steps. "M-Midoriya?!"

The blonde behind Izuku, Denki Kaminari, winced. "W-what the-" he looked at his bleeding shoulder.

Izuku nodded. "Yeah. I'm really sorry I didn't keep in touch. I've just been busy... As you can probably tell." He chuckled and raised the bloody knife in his hand.