16. A Not-So-Happy Reuinion

Hey guys, I've been working really hard on finishing my chapters sooner, but I'm still trying to make them long. I'm sorry for making you wait a long time! I know how annoying it can get. Please be patient with me and enjoy this chapter!
Btw sorry there's no Tokoyami in this scene I just really didn't want to make this longer than it should be ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that's great." Izuku huffed as he removed his black mask and wiped his forehead with his gloved hand. He panted and frowned. "She escaped..."

Toga caught up behind him. "Aw!" She pouted. "And I wanted to drain her out too."

Izuku looked back at her. "Shigaraki will be so pissed if he finds out we let her go. Hopefully, another guy gets to her before that." He rolled his eyes and wiped off his mask.

"Isn't he pissed at you all the time? I mean, you must get sick of taking orders like some kind of slave." She asked.

"No, of course not." Izuku shook his head. "Shigaraki is just guiding me in the right direction. I wouldn't want to lose myself again, after all. The thing is, he knows exactly what I'm going through. He formed the League of Villains for people like you and me. He promised me I would get revenge on those who hurt me before."

Toga asked. "That boy you call 'Kacchan', is he one of them?"

"I want to make him pay the most." He said before stepping forward. "That's why he's letting me capture him. And I'm not just going to kill him." He clenched his fist as his green eyes were burning with anger.

"No, death is way too easy for him. I'm going to make sure every bit of pain he put me through is paid back." He looked down at the mask with the giant 'X' painted on it. "Then, he'll know exactly what it feels like to want to die. He'll be begging me to kill him."

Toga tilted her head. "Deku?"

Izuku smirked and turned his head. "Yes?" There was a different look in his eyes, appearing somewhat sad, contradicting the big grin on his face.

She asked, "Does that mean I can't suck out his blood yet?" She smirked as she put one hand on her hip.

"Not yet." He answered before putting the mask back on. "I'm going to deal with him from here on. You're going to help me distract anyone else who might be around."

Toga shrugged. "Sounds easy enough." She sighed before the two went back, off to find the main target; Katsuki Bakugou.

...

Shota Aizawa scanned the forest for any other villains. An unexpected attack went on and the Wild Wild Pussycats were left to fight the villains off while he tried to make sure none of the students were hurt.

Although, after checking the classroom and almost being burned by Dabi, or a copy of Dabi, he was more and more worried that things might go awry from there on.

Luckily Vlad King, Class 1-B's teacher, was protecting the students indoors. That meant Aizawa was going to have to find out how to get the other students to safety.

"Mr. Aizawa!"

The pro hero turned to see one of his students, Tsuyu Asui running to him. Some dried blood was on the corner of her mouth as she panted.

"Asui, what's the matter?" Aizawa asked with a serious tone. He then remembered Ochaco Uraraka being with her. "Where is Uraraka?"

Tsuyu frowned. "She was kidnapped by two villains. Mr. Aizawa,"

"Quick, head to the studies building with the other students."

"But Mr. Aizawa," Tsuyu croaked. "Midoriya was with them. You have to let everyone know, otherwise they won't expect him to attack. I think they still have Ochaco. I should've stayed and fought for her." She whimpered. "Do you think we could still get her?"