2. No Choice

I don't really have a plan for an update schedule. I guess I'll update whenever I can lol. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku closed his eyes and sighed. School was about to end for the day, fortunately. He was tired from training, especially since he was physically weaker than most everyone in the class.

Over the weeks, he had improved a little. Not being able to use One for All since it would break his hands was also a bit of a hindrance.

Izuku felt he just had to keep hoping that eventually he would catch up with the others.

That day was not it.

He was pushed, hit and knocked down multiple times during training. All the other classmates seemed to be so much better than him.

Bakugou, Izuku's childhood bully, of course, went especially hard whenever it came to facing him. Izuku seemed to get used to all the insults and names he would get thrown at him.

Even then, though, Izuku didn't really have any real hate toward Bakugou. He didn't know why, but no matter how many times he would get shoved away or beaten, he still followed Bakugou.

Izuku started taking his things out of his locker to head home when he felt someone tap his shoulder. He jumped a little and turned around. "Ah, oh, hey guys."

It was just his friends Tenya and Ochaco greeting him. "Hey, Deku. Me and Iida were just wondering if you would wanna hang out with us right now before you go home."

Tenya grinned and adjusted his glasses. "Of course, it's only if you want to. Spending time with classmates out of school is how you get to know them better!"

The green haired male closed his locker. "I'd love to, guys, but I have to get home early. I have some stuff to do." He once again faked a smile.

By stuff, he actually meant he had more training to do. He kept pushing himself to work harder, even on his spare time.

Ochaco seemed upset with this answer. "Aw, are you sure you can't hang out even for just a bit?"

"Sorry, Uraraka. Sorry, Iida. Maybe next time?" He turned to walk away and grinned at them.

Tenya nodded. "Sure. Thanks anyways, Midoriya."

Izuku walked away, and the two students looked at each other with the same concerned expression.

"He's been like that since what happened at USJ." The brunette frowned to Tenya.

"I'm sure he'll come around soon. I just don't know what might be worrying him so much."

Then, with that, Ochaco and Tenya left without their friend.

...

Izuku was looking at his bandaged fingers which he had broken a few weeks ago. They seemed to be feeling a little better.

"Maybe if I try not to force them this time." He murmured to himself and moved them a little. He had injured his fingers again the day before when he was exercising and he put too much pressure on them.

Suddenly, Izuku's phone rang. He perked up and took out his cell, seeing that it was his mother, Inko.

He answered and put the phone to his ear. "Hi, mom... Yeah, I just got out. I'll be over there in a bit. Don't worry."

Izuku was so distracted on his phone call, he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings.

"Alright then, Mom." He listened to her ramble on the call about her day when someone tap on Izuku's shoulder, making him stop.