12. Found

Hey guys! I have fall break now so I'll have more time to work in my writing projects including this fanfic, so hopefully I can make a few more updates soon enough!
Please enjoy.

~~~~~~~

Bakugou woke up to the sound of indistinct voices outside his door. He could hear his mother's voice almost breaking as his father spoke calmly.

He furrowed his eyebrows. This wasn't usual of his mother to sound concerned like that. This alarmed him.

Outside the door, Mitsuki Bakugou paced back and forth while listening to the breaking news story of two students from U.A High school being attacked and sent to the hospital. She shook her head. "I can't believe this. Those two guys that Katsuki was studying with-"

Masaru Bakugou, Katsuki's father, tried to reason with her. "It isn't our fault."

"Even worse, they heard things about Izuku being involved. What if he is alive? What if they were right? Where was he all this time?"

Masaru shook his head. "No one knows that yet, Mitsuki."

Mitsuki sighed and frowned at him. "How will we tell Katsuki?"

"Tell me what?"

The door creaked open as Katsuki made his way out to his living room where his parents were.

The two turned toward Katsuki, frowning at him. No one knew what to say.

Mitsuki sniffled and walked closer to him. "Katsuki..." She hugged him and sighed.

"Hey, what are you doing, you old witch?" He hissed.

"Your two friends. The classmates that came over today...they were attacked by a villain."

His eyes widened. "Wait...what?"

Mitsuki nodded and pulled back, wiping the tears in her eyes. "Then they said they were asking for a suspect or someone who was with them. They mentioned Izuku." She put a hand over her mouth and looked down.

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows in confusion then snapped. "Okay, what kind of sick joke is this?!"

"It's not a joke, you idiot!" Mitsuki answered with a glare. "We just heard it on the news. Your friends are in the hospital now!"

Katsuki looked down. Kirishima and Kaminari are hurt? Deku was with them? That doesn't make sense...

"Let's go to the hospital." Katsuki said and walked past his parents.

Masaru hesitated, "W-what? Now? It's a bit late. Don't you think they're occupied?"

"I don't care." He answered. "I need to see what's really going on here."

Mitsuki frowned and asked. "Do you think we might see Izuku there? Who knows where he's been all this time."

"That's why we need to go. Now."

Masaru and Mitsuki looked at each other with the same concerned look.

Katsuki was just as confused as the next person, but his stubborn attitude drove him to immediately find out what happened and what was going on. He was just gonna have to go and find out himself.

...

Ejiro Kirishima and Denki Kaminari were both in the same room, recovering from some almost fatal injuries.

After making sure that they were perfectly okay, the two's families left them to rest.

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as I thought. Kirishima thought to himself. What really bothered him was the villain who attacked them. No way that couldn't be Izuku Midoriya. Everything about him was the same, except one thing that was easy to point out; his change of attitude.