14. Taking Over

Hi guys! Happy (late late late lateeee) Halloween! I hope you all got lots of good candy to have for the next few days and give you cavities XD Of course we all need a little spoopy stuff so here's some Villain Deku.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

The bus drove on an open highway, sounds of awe and marvel coming from it.

"No way, this is where we're gonna have camp?" Denki Kaminari gasped.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa said we were getting closer to camp." Kyoka Jiro responded as she twirled one of her ear audio jacks around her finger.

Mina Ashido leaned over to the window. "Ooh, I think I saw a raccoon!"

Some students ran to her window, eager to see what else they could find.

Katsuki Bakugou couldn't have cared less about the things outside. He just sat next to his friend, Ejiro Kirishima, looking at nothing in particular.

Kirishima smiled at the other's reactions. "What do you think we can do first, Bakugou?"

Bakugou shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me. Aren't you going to be cooped in doing that extra class because you flunked the final exam?"

Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess all that studying didn't work. At least it'll help me that way next year I'll pass the next tests."

Bakugou scoffed. "You're stuck with those idiots for now, though." He pointed over to Ashido and Kaminari, who were giggling and looking out the window like children going to Disneyland.

Kirishima laughed. "Aw, you know they aren't that bad." He looked at the seats in front. "I'm surprised she didn't fail." He murmured, barely audible for Bakugou to hear.

The two glanced over at the short haired brunette sitting in front of them next to Tsuyu Asui. She sighed again and rested her head against the window.

Ever since the final exams, she had been a whole lot more in a slump. It was only by luck that she and her partner, Aoyama, passed.

You liked Midoriya, didn't you?

That's what the blonde French-speaking male asked her halfway through an exam battle with their teacher, Thirteen.

Ochaco hadn't been acting the same way since. The moment kept repeating in her head; why?

Tsuyu finally managed to get her attention and start a conversation with her as Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other.

"She just passed that exam by pure luck. She could've done way better. In the Sports Festival, she wasn't as bad." Bakugou finished.

Kirishima leaned back on his chair. "I guess that makes sense." He looked to his right and saw Shoto Todoroki sitting in his chair with a straight posture and minding his own business.

After the Sports Festival, he remained especially aloof from the class. Bakugou overheard him and his father, Endeavor, talking and it sounded like he had some issues with him.

Bakugou acknowledged that Todoroki never used his left side of his quirk when in battle. His flames were hardly shown, and that didn't change one bit after the Sports Festival.

Now, especially since their argument a few months ago, they basically hated each other.

The bus stopped for a break letting the students get out and stretch. Unfortunately for Class 1-A, Class 1-B was going to this camp with them, meaning they had to deal with the most annoying person; Neito Monoma.