20. Know

Hi guys! Like I said before, I'm trying to stay on top of writing! I do not want to update a month later again. That was a horrible feeling XD hope you are all staying safe and being careful!
Anyways enjoy peeps! Also, this is gonna get a bit heated (*cough cough* PG-13??) so please watch out for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours passed and the two students were still in their cold prison.

Ochaco Uraraka leaned against the wall, silent. Her face was pale and a nauseating feeling stuck in her body. Her tear stained cheeks lost their pink color. She couldn't accept what had happened. It was impossible in her eyes.

Katsuki Bakugou still resisted his shackles, pulling on the chain that held him back from the door. He growled as his legs gave out and he fell to the ground once again. He noticed his arms were starting to bruise. Probably because he was doing that for the past few hours.

"They're helpless." Tomura Shigaraki hummed as he peeked through the door.

"Pathetic..." Izuku Midoriya shook his head. "I already told them they weren't leaving anytime soon." He scoffed. "I shouldn't be surprised, though. Kacchan never gives up. That's why it'll be a lot of fun breaking him." He smirked.

Shigaraki sighed. "Well, there's no use in letting them have time to get used to it."

Izuku's emerald eyes widened. "Oh. Are we finally going in?"

"Hurry it up too..."

The two turned their heads to see Dabi approaching. "The sicko is getting antsy."

Izuku nodded. "We'll get Uraraka out in a moment."

Shigaraki huffed, "Tell her to wait a damn minute." He unlocked the door and opened it.

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Why don't you guys tell her that?" He followed behind as Izuku and Shigaraki made their way into the room.

Ochaco looked up and Bakugou glanced up. He glared at the three villains, backing up against the wall.

"Hello, Uraraka, Bakugou." Shigaraki smirked.

They both just stared at them.

Izuku tilted his head. "Giving the silent treatment, I assume?" He clicked his tongue. "That doesn't bring good results, guys."

Shigaraki stepped forward. "You may be wondering why you were brought here. My apprentice here has informed me of your relationship to him." He gestured toward Izuku. "You both seem like valuable tools for our plan, so I let him bring you."

Izuku nodded in agreement with a small grin. "Yeah. You guys should know how much you matter to me~" he approached them.

Bakugou glared at Izuku. He growled and charged at him while swinging his metal shackles at him.

Izuku leaned back just enough to miss it. His eyes widened and he grabbed the chain holding him back. He yanked it, making Bakugou stumble.

A cold blade met Bakugou's throat and he stopped.

"Wow! You're really eager to play with me, Kacchan! Trust me," Izuku grabbed his chin.

Bakugou gave him a cold, spiteful glare. Izuku narrowed his eyes. "I can't wait to start with you." He looked back. "Take her away, please."

Shigaraki stepped toward Ochaco. "Don't kill him yet." He reminded as he grabbed Ochaco's chain and unlocked it. Dabi approached as well. "Finally." He huffed.

The brunette whimpered. "W-wait! No!!" She frowned as she curled up against the wall.

Izuku chuckled as he shook his head, "Oh, I wouldn't kill him yet. Where's the fun in that?" He let go of Bakugou and looked back.