19. It Was My Choice

Hey guys! Last chapter was a pretty long one, but I hope this is still worthwhile even if it is a bit shorter. Since the BNHA Movie just came out yesterday, why not also post a chapter of villain Deku... Y'know. The complete opposite of what real Deku is.... XD If you're wondering, it was a really good movie. Highly recommend to those hardcore fans like me, and maybe bring a tissue box too.
I probably don't need to say anymore, but it's gonna get darker from here on so prepare yourselves! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh... What..." Katsuki Bakugou lifted his head. His vision slowly cleared up as he gained consciousness again.

He blinked a few times, but his surroundings were the same; dim and cold.

It only took a moment to realize he couldn't move. He glanced down and noticed his arms were shackled by gauntlets, covering his hands.

Bakugou then looked beside him. He sat up and squinted his eyes. It was too dark to see, but he could swear there was another person in there with him.

"H-hey..." He whispered as he moved his stiff shoulders. "Hey!" He hissed.

A small moan came from the smaller figure. It seemed to be female. He jumped a little.

The person turned, breathing softly. "W-what..." She mumbled.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at her. "Uraraka??"

The brunette gasped and her eyes widened. She looked toward where the bit of light was and she furrowed her eyebrows. "B-Bakugou? Why are you here?"

"I was going to ask you first." He groaned. "Where are we?" He looked around.

Ochaco looked toward the ground and her eyes widened. "Deku."

"What?"

"Deku... He did this." She sat up. "Bakugou, Deku did it!" She looked at her hands which were also cuffed and covered by gauntlets.

"Shut up already!" Bakugou snapped. "Deku is gone."

She tilted her head. "You didn't see him? He was fighting alongside the villains! I remember." Her eyes went down. "He tackled me. Then he put his hands on my neck. It got blurry... But I know it was him!"

Bakugou grit his teeth and looked down. No. This is impossible. I must've had a dream or something. She must've dreamt it up too. He thought to himself, trying to find a reasonable explanation as to what happened.

"You're nuts. You've been obsessed with him ever since he disappeared, right? How do you know you didn't just hallucinate it was him?" He asked.

Ochaco defended, "Tsu was there too! Ask her!"

Bakugou glared. "How can I? We're both stuck here!" He raised his covered hands.

She asked, "Then who captured you?"

He shook his head. "I don't know. I couldn't tell..."

The two sat in silence. There was no telling where they were or what exactly happened that landed them there.

They both startled when they heard the door to the room unlock and open. Ochaco gulped tightly, moving closer to Bakugou.

Quiet footsteps made their way in. The door shut and there was a small gasp. "Kacchan? Uraraka? Oh my gosh, what happened to you?"

Ochaco's eyes widened and she moved closer toward the door. "Deku?!"

"Yeah, yeah. It's me." Izuku responded as he stepped a bit closer. "Are you two okay?" He sounded just like they remembered; sweet and innocent.