7. Sanity....What's That?

I should be working on my book but I feel like writing more edgy torture scenes.
Trigger warning (possibly)
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Blood trickled down onto the floor. Sweat mixed with tears dripped. An all too familiar pain was met with Izuku, making him groan as he stood up. He wiped his forehead and panted.

"You withstand a whole lot more than before, Midoriya." Shigaraki commented then shook off his palm. "I'm impressed."

Izuku didn't seem affected by the pain as much as he used to. He looked a bit dazed, probably from his white room treatment. Ever since that started, he looked even more empty than before.

He tilted his head a bit and tried to focus his eyes.

Shigaraki went up to him and grabbed his collar. "Are you listening to me?"

Izuku's dim green eyes looked at him. The light in his eyes was long gone, and it had been gone for a while now. "Kill me..." He whispered with a broken voice.

Shigaraki tightened his grip and his eyes widened. "What?"

"Kill me." Izuku stepped forward a little. "You said so yourself, huh?" He grabbed Shigaraki's arm and snapped, "It's my fault! I did this to myself, right?? I've had enough of this torture!"

"All I've done is get kicked, punched, beat, used, tricked, and hurt! It's been complete hell! Why? Because it's true, I'm not strong!" He got closer to him but stopped when his chains wouldn't allow him any further. "I'll keep being a pushover, because I can't stand up for myself. You were right!! You were totally right!" He chuckled slightly.

Shigaraki pulled his hand away. "You've come to that realization, huh?"

Izuku nodded. "I can't take anymore of this. So just kill me now!" He insisted, "You've proved your point! Please, just kill me and get it over with." He stepped back and put his hands out

That was it. Shigaraki did his job. He completely broke Izuku until he couldn't break him anymore. Now, Izuku believed every word he was told. All the things Shigaraki said about him bringing this torture upon himself, how he was fighting and resisting in vain.

It was all true now to Izuku, and he just wanted to be done with it all. Shigaraki smiled and moved his pale blue hair aside. "Today is not your day to die, Midoriya. I'm not done with you just yet."

The green haired male lowered his bruised and beat up arms and frowned. "Why not? How can I be of use anymore?"

Shigaraki leaned forward and placed his gloved hand on his shoulder. "You'll see, my horrific creation~"

Izuku tensed up when he felt a sharp sting in his side. He looked down to see Shigaraki pulling a dagger out. "Are you grateful yet, Midoriya?" He smirked.

Izuku gripped his side tightly. He fell to his knees and took a few deep breaths, trying to keep calm. It was a weird sensation now. It wasn't like it didn't hurt, but he didn't mind the pain.

It actually wasn't that bad now. It's almost...relieving.

He remembered feeling the same sense of relief when he opened his own wound a few days ago. Was it okay to feel this way?

Izuku panted and felt a grin form on his lips. "You were going to kill me eventually, right? Even if it is in the future?"

Shigaraki raised an eyebrow. "I never said I would. That little hit isn't enough to kill you." He mentioned, "Tell me, what would you do if you were offered something better than being a hero? What if you could be better? I always said you had potential."

Izuku fell over on his side. He chuckled, "That's impossible. All anyone has ever told me is I can't do it without a quirk. Even with a quirk, I still managed to get beaten." His blood was leaking from his side onto the ground.

Shigaraki walked forward and put his foot on Izuku's body. The male flinched, but was surprised when Shigaraki just stood there.

"You're such a masochist, Midoriya." He mused as he tilted his head. "You almost remind me of me now."

Izuku smiled, though he didn't smile through the pain; he smiled with the pain. "I hope I can be just like anyone else in this world. I don't want to be a weakling any longer. I want to be strong."

Shigaraki stepped back, taking his foot off of Izuku. "Trust me, you'll be even better." He chuckled to himself as he left the young male in that room, alone.

The villain had to admit to himself that he was proud of what he did to Izuku. Even if it did scar the boy mentally and emotionally forever, he was still going to use him for his own evil work.

...

"Tomura, how is the process? Is all going well?" A deep sinister voice spoke through the screen to Shigaraki.

"Everything is going perfectly, Master." Shigaraki answered. The voice hummed then asked, "How is the student from UA? Are you taking care of him?"

Shigaraki chortled, "He's perfectly fine, Master. Just a bit more time before he can be properly introduced as a new addition. By the time you meet him, he'll be wrapped around my finger, ready to complete any task we give him."

"I have taught you well, Tomura. This all depends on how well he complies now. After that, we can go on to the next phase; the end of All Might." The voice mentioned. "Do not let me down."

Shigaraki stayed quiet. He itched at his neck and sighed, "I can assure you, there will be no complications."

"I trust you, Tomura. Let me know when he is ready to be introduced. Also, look into getting a few more villains. After your failiure at the USJ scene, I do not trust only you and two others could succeed." The voice muttered.

"Understood, Master..." Shigaraki sighed, and with that, the screen went dark and the call was over.

Shigaraki sighed and thought to himself. This plan was perfect...almost too perfect. There had to be some flaw to this.

Maybe Izuku wasn't ready to be taken to the next stage of his plan. No, that couldn't be it.

I did all I know to break him. He scratched at his neck a bit. I don't need to worry about him. It went fine the  last time anyways.

Shigaraki's blood red eyes turned downward as he remembered the screams of pain that he heard. They almost resonated with the ones that had been heard before when he was younger.

All the blood spilled, all the tears shed, the mental pain of it. They were all so familiar to the blue haired villain. He was looking forward to see what kind of masterpiece would result out of Izuku.

Very soon, my creation. You'll see exactly what I saw and you'll find out the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhhhh I just did that. I'm actually really excited to work on the next few chapters. I hope all the edge and gore hasn't driven anyone away, but meh.
Thank you for reading and I hope you vote this chapter and comment whatcha think! See ya, my readers!~