9. The New Villains Arise

Well the last chapter wasn't very violent, neither is this one. I'll probably sprinkle in a few descriptions of blood, but you know. Sorry if I haven't been as active on my account, I just finished moving with my family and am getting settled in.
Let's see what happens in this next chapter!

~~~~~~~~

It was a typical day for the League of Villains. Just some killing, a few meetings, then wreaking havoc to cause trouble for heroes.

At least that's what Izuku Midoriya saw it as. Though he spent a good time being trained and taught under the supervision of All for One and Tomura Shigaraki, he still wasn't allowed to do anything with Kurogiri or any other villains they might meet.

He just watched from the sidelines at all the 'fun' they had. As he was doing right now, watching Shigaraki talk to a shady man and a few other people.

One was a teenage girl in a school uniform, wearing an excited grin on her face. Her piercing gold eyes were filled with happiness and a bit of crazy.

The other was a tall young man with dark hair and purple scars all over, reaching up to his bottom lip and under his eyes.

"Let me join the league! I wanna meet Mr. Stain!" The female chirped, raising her hands to her face.

Stain, huh? Izuku looked up as he hid behind the wall to not be seen. He remembered hearing all kinds of stories about Stain. Then when Shigaraki brought him to their hideout and came to an agreement with the killer, everything got messed up.

Shigaraki didn't let Izuku anywhere near the public eye. He knew he wasn't ready to get any attention yet. What he did hear was that the Hero Killer had been killed.

Not much else was known to Izuku, but he heard Kurogiri say something about students from UA getting involved. That made him curious.

He was eager to start working with Shigaraki. He didn't even think they did anything bad anymore. To him, it was just what needed to be done. That's what came into Izuku's mind. Now the heroes were the bad guys. They were the ones that were hurting people more than helping them.

A loud shout startled Izuku to jump. He turned to look toward the bar to see Kurogiri using his portal quirk to deflect any attacks that might've been fired.

The girl held a knife in hand, held out into a portal, the man's arm went in but came out another portal, and Shigaraki's two hands were way out of reach to touch either of them thanks to Kurogiri.

Izuku gasped softly, a small grin growing on his face. Was a fight about to break out?

The smoke villain whispered something into Shigaraki's ear and retreated his portals. The three lowered their hands and looked at each other.

"Shut up!" Shigaraki hissed as he walked forward. Izuku remained behind the wall now, staying quiet.

The man with a cigarette in his mouth raised an eyebrow, "Where are you going?"

Shigaraki snapped, "Shut up!" He walked passed them and into the dark exit. He turned and looked at Izuku. "Go out there and keep them occupied, I'll be back."

The green haired boy tilted his head, "Who are they? Are they joining us?" He asked. He had to admit, he did get bored and having a few more buddies to hang out with wasn't a bad idea.

"Just do what I say and don't get in trouble! Otherwise, I'll put you back in that room for three days, maybe even more if I forget." Shigaraki threatened.

Izuku tensed up. The white room. He hated that room. After Shigaraki stopped torturing him, he didn't visit that room quite often.

The thing was, Shigaraki knew exactly what his weakness was. Any time Izuku would disobey him or not do something as he was told, back to the white room it was to lose even more of what was left of Izuku's sanity.