The sasaeng (사생팬)

The group was about to make a comeback. They were rehearsing like crazy just to provide the best performances to their fans. The only problem was that apart from being exhausted with all the musical and dance practices, Got7 now had to deal with a stalker, who seemed to be more interested in seeing some Markjin and Markson action than rooting for the boys' success.

"What the hell are you talking about?" the leader fumed, walking in circles around the room.

"We are a group, and we will solve things as a group, like we always do." Jinyoung replied calmly, trying to appease Jaebum's anger.

"It's the ninth letter we've received this week and it's getting creeper and creeper." Youngjae whispered quietly, with a tingle of fear in his voice. The tension amongst the 7 idols grew within each second.

"We still don't know how the letters are able to reach us. There must be someone in the staff working with them, or maybe some staff member is playing a prank on us." Bambam suggested loud enough for everyone to hear and consider the possibility of a joke. Yet, no one entertained the idea anymore, not after a week has passed, and the letters kept coming.

"We cannot call the police nor tell anyone in JYPE about them. This anonymous sasaeng made that pretty clear in the second letter. So let's just wait to see what's the psycho's next move. There's nothing we can do right now." Yugyeom tried to sound as reasonable as he could, but nothing could wash away the worry etched on his hyungs'f aces.

"Listen, I'll take full responsibility for this if I have to. I will not endanger Got7's future because of a mistake that I've made. So, I'm ready to leave the group if that's what's required of me." Jackson finally spoke, professionally as ever, his words were firm, but they didn't deny the sadness behind them. Suddenly everyone in the room turned to him and shook their heads, Jaebeom paused his movements, but it was the oldest, who voiced his thoughts first.

"No! Don't even fucking start this shit! It's 7 or never, you said so yourself, remember?! No one is allowed to break this bond we have built for five years! No one! Not even you, Wang Jia Er. Don't even think about it! I swear that if I ever hear you mention that again, I will never, ever forgive you!" Mark retorted loudly, on the verge of crying. Everyone could anticipate the sobs that threatened to swallow his tirade. Mark looked just too vulnerable with his long arms slightly crossed around his slim chest. He was on the verge of a breakdown, the six of them were trying to hold the fort, yet, Mark was probably the one who was not strong enough to put up with that situation. Jackson knew that, the other members sensed that, and even Mark himself was aware of his emotional fragility. Allowing his thin form to rest against the cold and hard wall of the practice room, the American felt defeated. He quietly covered his face with his hands and when his boyfriend tried to reach for him, he avoided his touch. Jackson sighed, feeling concerned and impotent.

"No one is going anywhere! Quitting won't fix anything. Everyone in this room signed a contract and I hope you all stand by it! And I'm not talking about the piece of paper that bounds us to JYPE, but a silent deal we all live by since we debuted, we are a fucking family and we don't abandon our own, we stay together as brothers. We'll not let a freakin' psycho get between us. No way!" the leader spoke quickly, his tone unbending. He glanced shortly at Mark to confirm that his tears didn't start to pour. He could not deal with a weeping Mark right now. His eyes then turned to Jackson, who couldn't hide his dejected expression anymore after his lover's speech.

"It was just a kiss. We can say the photo was a fake, you know Photoshopped. The fans fantasize about this stuff every single day, there are thousands of fanworks which look worse than that spread all over the Internet. The 'Markson thing' has been around for a quite a while. But no one actually believe that they are gay." Bambam sounded optimistic, but it wasn't enough to make his comrades sigh with relief.