Part 46 - The Yacht

Mark was surprised at how fast his comrades worked on a plan. The Got7 boys were all aware of the new challenge ahead of them. It seemed that after the eldest of the group spilled the beans to the maknae, the latter didn't stay put. Yugyeom called Bambam immediately, then Bam called JB, who obviously told Youngjae about the whole Kwon thing, and finally they all went to the youngest's house to discuss the best approach to take in that situation. The Thai member of the group was not sure about involving the Hongkonger in the mission, but JB assured his dongsaeng that the rapper wouldn't turn to alcohol once he learned about the videos. JB believed that Jackson was strong enough to take the news. If they had survived Letter2u once, Kim Kwon was nothing. As soon as the last member of GOT7 arrived at Yugyeom's flat, the group finally started to scheme their plan. Everybody was gathered at the kitchen, listening attentively to Bambam.

"Look, right after he attends the Busan International Film Festival there will be a party at his yacht. That's where we are going to start the mission." Bambam assured his friends, with a focused look on his face.

"How the hell do you even know that?" The American looked puzzled at the Thai young man.

"Bam knows a lot of directors now. He's been producing MVs, videoclips, short films and stuff with a lot of people, he has valuable contacts in the cinematographic industry. It's not difficult for him to obtain this kind of information." Yugyeom told his hyung with a proud smile on his lips.

"Jin is also supposed to attend it. Are you still going with Baek A Yeon? Or are you taking your hubby this time?" JB grinned at his friend, knowing pretty well that Jinyoung wouldn't go that far.

"I wouldn't dare to bore him with that kind of event. I'm just attending it because it's part of work. Otherwise, I wouldn't make any effort to show my face in there." The singer replied simply as he turned to Mark who sat by his side quietly and just nodded at him. The elder was certain that he wouldn't go to such a festival even if Jinyoung invited him. It surely wasn't his idea of entertainment.

"And that's one of the disadvantages of being a happy married couple in South Korea. You can never flaunt your handsome American partner in front of such a society. What a shame." Jackson commented emotionlessly. The kitchen was quiet for a minute. Mark swallowed hard and looked down to his own hands. If his already bruised lip wasn't bothering him so much he would be biting it nervously. Yet, when he felt Jinyoung's soothing hand on his, he managed to calm down a bit. He knew he had to talk to Jackson soon and clarify some things between them, but that wasn't the right moment.

"I simply adore animation films. By the way, Jinyoung hyung, I loved Princess Aya. As expected you are also a great voice actor." Youngjae changed the subject quickly in order to keep the peace. The Hongkonger was playing it cool, but when he arrived at the flat and saw Mark and Jinyoung kissing, back hugging, holding hands and being all lovey-dovey with each other, his discomfort was pretty obvious. The truth is, no one was talking about it, but all of them knew that Jackson had one or two things to say regarding the fact that Mark wanted to use him to get the key from Kwon.

"Bam already got the invitations for the 7 of us. We'll be at this after-party on his yacht and director Bambam here will explain our roles, so pay attention kids." Jaebeom noticed the tension lingering in the room and signaled Bambam to continue.

"Jinyoung hyung shall stick with Kwon, and Mark with Jack. The others and I will be simply cameos." No one expected to hear that from Bambam. JB eyed him incredulously. Yugyeom almost choked on his seat. Youngjae sighed in frustration, Jackson remained immobile and the visible frown of the married couple couldn't be ignored.