Part 38 - Page

"Very well, I guess this was bound to happen. Just go now, you can all leave. I'll take care of everything, including his body. Forget you've even been here." Dr. Lee said coldly as she stared down at Mark on the couch. Jinyoung pulled Tae-U away from Mark and helped the elder to get up.

"Are you gonna let us go just like this? I've just managed to twist that freakin' cervical collar, break your brother's neck and you're not even a bit bored by it? " Mark asked in an annoyed tone as he let himself being dragged away from the couch by the singer. The other members weren't sure if they should celebrate or get ready for another fight either.

"Mark, you heard the woman, let's get out of this damn island." Jackson advised quickly, as he threw the gun he still had in his hands on the floor. However, the American still eyed the woman with disgust.

"Would you rather if I made a scene? Would you rather if I told you that now you had indeed brought the wrath of the Lee family upon yourself? Don't worry, young man, he brought this upon himself. His days were numbered anyway." Dr. Lee commented calmly as Jinyoung and Mark moved to the other side of the room where the other members of the group stood stupefied.

"What are you gonna do about him? What about our fingerprints on the guns? Who's gonna take the fall for all this mess?" Jaebeom finally spoke, uncertain of their supposed freedom.

"What happens to my brother's corpse is my business only. I'll handle the police, as far as I know, none of you were ever here. Got7 won't have anything to do with this. I give you my word." The woman said as she sat on the couch and closed Tae-U's eyes. The American couldn't believe his own ears. He had just commited another crime and he was going to remain unpunished. He couldn't bear that. He felt like he deserved to be punished, after all, he was a murderer. So he swiftly picked up the gun Jackson had thrown on the floor and pointed to the composed doctor before them.

"Mark hyung, what are you doing? Put it down, let's just go home, please." Yugyeom said from behind him. Mark shook his head energetically. Bambam also managed to say something to calm him down, but he didn't listen.

"Don't you all see what's happening here? She's playing us! Remember what her brother said? She's worse than him! She was the one who tried to run me over with a car. All the therapy sessions I had with this woman messed with my mind even further. She brought Tae-U here with a broken leg and a neck injury! Why would she do that?! Why was she waiting in that van for so long? Tell us the truth!" Mark shouted at the doctor, who wouldn't take her eyes of the body next to her. She paid him no heed.

"Mark, baby, drop this gun now. Unless, you wanna shoot me." Jinyoung said as he positioned himself in front of the couch, putting himself between the doctor and the gun in his lover's hand. Mark's determination seemed to waver. His whole arm trembled, and within a second, he lowered the weapon and JB tried to take it away from him. Nevertheless, the American was faster and pointed the gun to his own head as he took a couple of steps away from the leader. The doctor finally turned her eyes to the scene before her.

"I'd rather die right now than go through another letter2u nightmare again." Mark announced darkly.

"Hyung, don't do anything stupid, here. Please, don't." Youngjae wailed as he gazed at his hyung's panicked expression in horror. Jinyoung and Jackson tried to approach the elder but he only stepped further away from them. The doctor's collected voice filled the room again.

"Don't doubt his resolution. He will shoot if you take another step. I know he will. That's all he wanted for a long time." She got up from the couch and silence fell again. No one dared to move.

"If you are going to use any of your psychological tricks here, you'd better hurry then." Jackson managed to say in a frightened voice. The woman gave an emotionless smile and walked to the American.