Part 24 - The Secret

"This cannot be." Jackson was agape, while JB was rendered speechless. None of the kpop idols in that dining room were able to tear their eyes off of Lee when he started telling his own story.

"I was a geek when I was younger, I was always good with computers, but a disaster around real people. My parents got worried about my lack of social skills, and I had the best solution for that. I had seen Mark when he made his first pre-debut appearance on a reality-survival program called 'Who is Next: WIN' which aired in 2013. I instantly crushed on him and I told my father I wanted to be an idol. I insisted that I needed to go to the same agency my bias was in. Then my parents made some contacts and they got me in JYPE without even an audition. It wasn't difficult to fall for the American-born trainee who was really good at martial arts tricking. When his group debuted, he was kind enough to still listen to my fears and he convinced me that I too could debut and become an idol someday. Then Jackson Wang happened and ashamed for what I consented to happen in Jinyoung's room, I left JYPE, promising myself that I'd get my revenge someday. I had lots of plastic surgery to at least, resemble my idol a little. People around me started complimenting me for my looks and even some school girls on the streets would mistake me for Got7's Mark Tuan. I kept monitoring you guys, and when the shipping thing became a hot topic among the Ahgases, my obsession grew even bigger. I lost the count of how many times I watched those ridiculous MarkSon shows on After School Club. The amount of PDA was sickening! While everyone thought that the MarkSon phenomena was just the combination of a cute friendship with a lot of 'skinship' because the pair had a 'great chemistry', I was the one who was sure those two were fucking like bunnies! And how mad I had gotten at the time! So I started paying people to stalk Mark. I had a great plan to kidnap him from the JYPE building. But my sister found out, told my parents and they locked me up in my own house! They didn't want me to tarnish the family name with delusions which could get me in jail. My fucking sister who called herself a doctor had just graduated from med school and she started prescribing all kinds of meds for me. I became a prisoner in my own house for 3 fucking years! I was a zombie, almost a vegetable. I had to use a wheelchair because I couldn't even walk properly anymore! She kept medicating me day by day with God knows what! So, during the short intervals of sobriety, I started paying people around me to get what I wanted. Maids, the gardener, the cook, you name it. With time, everyone around my sister became my own private employees. The nurse who watched over me whenever my sister left the house stopped giving me the shit that cemented me to that fucking chair. So slowly, I became myself again. I started monitoring you guys once more, and learned that MarkJinSon had also become a thing. I had to catch up with everything I had missed through all those years without Internet or TV. Can you believe she wouldn't let me partake of the simple joys of the world? I needed to start making my move on you guys. It was about time I put my plans in action and took back what was mine. One day my sister came back from work and found her two English bulldogs totally dismembered in her bed. I told her the next animal parts that would be found in the house would be hers if she told our parents that I had stopped taking my meds. As far as my folks are concerned, I'm completely healed from my mental disorder.

My letters started coming to find you three and even the other members in different places, at unexpected times. I paid people to get cameras inside your dorm and practice room, and from that moment on, I could easily terrorize any of you. Most of your bodyguards and security were all my subjects. And believe me when I tell you all this, that car incident was not supposed to happen. I was really waiting for you across the street, Mark, I really wanted you to come find me that day, like I said in that note. But my sister thought that murdering you would put an end to the adoration I have for you. She hired someone to run you over with another red car! I had nothing to do with that gruesome homicide attempt. Unexpectedly, Wang was there to save the day! Maybe that's the only reason I still keep him alive. That poisoning episode at the Fanmeeting wasn't supposed to develop the way it did. How would I guess that Jackson would have an allergic reaction to the substance I put in his snack? My MarkSon heart bled when I watched Jacks' love confession to Mark when he thought he was at the gates of death. Very touching scene! But as for that other chilling event at The Oryu-Dong station, it was all me, and that wasn't an accident. It had to be done." Lee stated dramatically, as he waited for the revelation to sink into his listeners.