Part 32 - The lesson

The American stared at his dongsaeng for a long minute. Of all the topics he thought JB could bring up at that very moment, sex certainly wasn't on the top of the list. He never thought the leader would consider the offer he had made him that morning, let alone acting on it.

"What is it? Were you just fucking with me earlier?" the Korean asked a bit hurt as he examined the elder's features. One of his hands softly pushed a loose strand of shiny brown hair behind Mark's ear. That kind of sweet gesture only happened when the alcohol allowed Jaebeom to drop his tough boy act. The other members of Got7 were usually aware of the effects of soju in the leader's system. Cuteness, sensitiveness, gentleness, warmth and all plain-spoken emotions that JB would rarely let others see would all come out at once. All his barriers were completely down.

"No, of course not. But you do remember that Youngjae wanted me to do the same for him and I refused him, don't you?" the American reminded the younger of that ironical detail. He wouldn't let himself be fooled by a tipsy dongsaeng. He knew how nasty JB could be with his words as soon as he was sober. After all, the leader had once insinuated that Mark planned to seduce the whole group and add each member of Got7 to his collection of conquests. The elder would never forget how the leader made him look so promiscuous in front of the band.

"And?" JB's determination did not wave for a second when the other put a hand on his thigh.

"Aren't you going to call me a whore and kick me out of the bed in the morning? I can almost picture you throwing a fit in front of the others. Telling how I took advantage of your drunk self." Mark inquired, as he started to massage the younger's inner thigh tentatively.

"It won't happen. That would be embarrassing for both of us. We don't wanna get in trouble with our boyfriends. I have Jae and you have Jin. No strings attached between us. The two of us have too much to lose, so we'll do our best to protect this secret. That's why this can work." JB managed to say, as the effects of Mark's hand on him started to take over his mind. The American enjoyed listening to the younger's timid moans.

"If Jackson or I had slept with Youngjae at that time, even if it was in order to teach the kid one thing or two, you would be pretty pissed. Do you have any idea how Jae will feel once he finds out about you and I? I mean, think about it, I had no problem rejecting him back then, yet, now I shamelessly got to bed with his boyfriend. How fucked up is that?" Mark insisted, trying to see how far JB's determination would go as he moved his hands to the leader's crotch.

"He won't know, because we won't tell him. Period." The younger stated confidently, as he placed a hand on the small of his hyung's back. Soon his arm was circling Mark's waist just to caress his sides. Once JB's fingers slipped under his sweatshirt, the hairs of his lower back stood on end.

"How can we be sure that this room is not being monitored by Lee Tae-U? There could be hidden cameras in here. What if he tells on us?" the elder pointed out, exhaling deeply as he felt the leader's hands underneath the waistband of his pants.

"Even if he's filming us he won't expose you to the other members. He never leaked any MarkJin or MarkSon video. You'd hate him if he did it and that's not what he wants. He seems to like you in his own fucked up way. He'll probably just enjoy the show by himself. After all, he's about to see some pretty rare hot MarkBum material." JB stated nonchalantly, as he licked his lips sexily.

"All right then. I see that you gave this whole thing some thought. And I can tell you have finally made up your mind. Let's do it. Would you like to establish any boundaries before we start?" Mark looked firmly into his eyes as he realized how quickly the Korean responded to his arousing touches. He could clearly see lust in JB's eyes while he rubbed his hand against his clothed member.