Part 25 - the Ring

"I went to my apartment and found this under my bed. It was incredible how such a tiny thing could trigger so many memories. At first, when I was with JB and Jackson earlier, only small fragments of these past 7 months flashed through my mind. But then I went home, I saw your ring, and everything fell into place. I'm back Jinyoungie, it's me, your Markie, I'm me again!" Mark exclaimed as he locked his lips with his lover. He was in heaven as he felt Jinyoung eagerly respond to the kiss. Only now he realized how he missed his tongue inside his mouth. He broke the kiss just to wrap his arms around the singer, who couldn't help but hug him back. The Korean thought his heart would explode when he felt the American's limbs embrace him. And the familiarity of his touch ignited a rapturous flame inside him. Love at its purest form. He nuzzled his neck, smelled his hair, and caressed the other's back continuously. They stayed like that for an eternity. Till Youngjae cleared his throat and started talking.

"I'm glad you're back, hyung. But Got7 is about to end. So I suggest we all go to JYPE right now and stop YugBam from ruining our 5 years of hard work." Youngjae commented as he smiled at the happy couple. Mark reluctantly let go of Jinyoung and regarded the dongsaeng, kissing his forehead.

"Why? What did they do?" Mark asked, as his smile threatened to fade.

"Nothing we cannot undo. They'll be ecstatic when they see you like this! Let's go!" Jinyoung hurried them out of the apartment and the three went to find the other members at the company.

In 20 minutes Got3 was at the company building. Their manager promptly brought them to a meeting room where JYP himself and the other members were discussing a possible breach of contract. When the doors opened and the trio entered the room followed by their manager, everyone turned their eyes to Mark, who quickly walked to their boss and bowed to him.

"Please, sir, accept my deepest apologies. As the eldest member of Got7 I am responsible for my dongsaengs' irresponsible actions. I urge you to dismiss any complaints they may have voiced to you. There is no chance of a disbandment of the group. We'll remain together as 7. I also would like to inform you that I am fully recovered and I'd like to return to my scheduled activities with my members. It's about time we start our international tour. As a matter of fact, I am anxious to be on a stage with my brothers and meet our fans again." Mark stated politely, as he winked at Bambam and Youngjae, who found that situation completely awkward. Neither Jaebeom nor Jackson knew how to react to that, they were too shocked to say anything. The leader eyed Jinyoung beside Mark and noticed how the singer seemed satisfied with the scene. Youngjae smiled brightly, despite of what had happened hours later at Jackson's apartment. JB wondered if Mark's memories were all back.

JYP patted Mark's back and nodded at him.

"You'd better step up your game, Lim Jaebeom-ah. This one might take the leader position from you. Get ready, boys, tomorrow you'll be flying to New Jersey for the rehearsals. We'll announce the new dates of the concerts and pray that everything goes well for a change. I'm looking forward to seeing you kids take over the world with your music. Between security and insecurity, just keep spinning! Got7 fighting!" JYP declared before he left the room with their manager behind him.

"Mark hyung..." JB started, but the American cut him off.

"Yes, I remember everything. Now we should start packing, you heard the man." The American announced as he searched Jinyoung's hands and interlocked his fingers with him. Everyone's eyes observed that lovingly gesture and suddenly realization hit them, the MarkJin couple was back together. Yugyeom immediately got up from his seat and came to hug his two hyungs and even congratulated them. JB, Jackson and Bambam remained in their seats.

"How can you be so relaxed!? Believe me, I'm happy you fully recovered your memories, but what we're gonna do about Lee Tae-U? And Jackson?!" Bambam raised his voice, not seeing any reason to celebrate that small victory. Mark was back, but his terrible memories returned as well. The Thai boy feared that. Would his hyung start self-harming again and become suicidal? He wasn't sure if remembering was indeed a good thing. And a tour right now wouldn't erase any of their problems. He wanted to get up and give Mark a hug too, but he knew he would start crying if he did. He hated to cry in front of people, he didn't want to look like a cry baby in front of his hyungs.