Part 12 - The healing Deal

Jackson wasn't allowed to join the dance practices or the studio rehearsals yet. Since he had been discharged from the hospital, the company gave him three weeks off, followings his doctors instructions. His parents went back to Hong Kong, but promised J.Y.P.E that if something happened to their son again, they would be facing a lawsuit. The 6 members of the group knew that if Jackson was left alone in an apartment he wouldn't allow himself to rest, since he was practically a workaholic, so, it was decided that he should stay at a member's apartment for the time being. Surprisingly, Jinyoung and JB were the first to volunteer to take him in. The younger members complained, Mark pretended he had nothing to do with it and Youngjae just thought it would be sensible to keep their distance from now on. Rock, paper, scissors wasn't ideal, so the final decision was made by the Chinese. They turned to him and let him pick which apartment he would feel more comfortable to stay. And he picked Jinyoung's, Got7's Mom.

Mark froze on the spot when he saw the singer put his arm around Jackson victoriously, replying the famous slogan of the JackJin ship, 'Wang Gae, Park Gae.' The Chinese's yell of excitement almost shattered his eardrums. The American didn't think it was wise of his boyfriend to do that. Even if the rapper seemed to understand that he was with Jinyoung now, Mark still thought it was odd of him to act so indifferent. It was definitely not a good idea to let his current boyfriend spend time alone with his ex, so, he himself decided to spend more time at the singer's apartment, just to make sure everything was in order. He wondered what was going through Jackson's mind and he couldn't help but suspect of a possible hidden agenda.

It was a rainy afternoon when Mark decided to stop by his boyfriend's home. He didn't need to warn Jinyoung he was coming. They had already exchanged copies of each other's apartment keys and the American knew he was welcomed there anytime. He still remembered how his heart did a double somersault when the singer put they key on his hand and informed him, 'what's mine is yours'. Their relationship evolved that fast and he wasn't about to complain about it. Years were wasted before, now they wouldn't miss a chance to express their love for each other.

Without ceremony, he opened the door of Jinyoung's apartment and was met with an unexpected view. Jinyoung and Jackson's faces were too close as both leaned in for a kiss.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Mark shouted, unable to keep himself in check. The other two immediately stepped away from each other startled with his presence.

"Fuck this shit, Mark! We were about to get this scene right!" Jackson complained annoyed as he went to lie down on the sofa and turned on the TV. Jinyoung's eyes formed an adorable crescent-moon shape as he smiled at his hyung's childish behavior. That made the American even more irritated.

"Aren't you going to answer me?" he eyed Jinyoung with impatience. The singer chuckled, but soon he regretted it as he noticed how his lover seemed to be royally pissed. Mark threw his key on the floor and crossed his arms around himself, waiting for an explanation. That gesture was incredibly savage and the singer somehow, enjoyed the view. A mad Mark was an alluring Mark.

"Hey, babe, as much as I love to see you all heated like that, I'll have to ask you to please take a deep breath and listen to me." Jinyoung said quite collected. Jackson giggled, shaking his head as he watched the drama develop.

"That's the LA gangster for you, he's even hotter when he's angry. Damn, I miss that." The Chinese commented as Jinyoung frowned at him reprovingly.

"Is this some kind of joke to you? That's why you practically moved in with him?! So you could get your hands on him?" Mark walked menacingly towards the couch Jackson was sitting, but Jinyoung was faster and held his arm.