Chapter 9

Ryan

I sit on the couch in Brendon's house. I have my arms wrapped around my knees and my eyes are closed. I hear how Brendon explains to his mom what I've been through. She gasps and whispers things like "poor boy..." and "I hope he won't get any mental disorders from this..." She probably doesn't know I can hear her.

I zone out and think about this morning again. I don't understand why my dad did this to me. He never invited any friends before... did he... maybe they gave him money in return... oh God that means I'm a whore... a fucking whore... I start to tremble and make a strange noise. Brendon immediately runs towards me and takes my hands.

"Ryan? Ryan look at me." I do as he says and look into his eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks me and I immediately shake my head.

"C-Can't tell you..." I stutter. No. No one can know that I'm such a slut... They'd all abandon me...

"Ryan please... you need to talk about it. And if not to me, to a psychologist. But you can't keep it for yourself... that'll destroy you."

"I-..." I start, but I don't know what else to say. Brendon's mother walks towards me.

"One of my best friends is a psychologist. I can make you have an appointment with her?" she suggests. I think about it. Brendon would stop being so worried about me... which is a good thing. And maybe... a psychologist is not a friend that can walk away from me...

"Y-yeah. That's okay."

Brendon smiles to me and hugs me tight.

"I'm proud of you Ryro." he whispers.

"Thank you." But you shouldn't be...