Chapter 19

Ryan

"Goodmorning Ryan. How do you feel today?" Danielle asks me. I shrug and look at my plate.

"I... I don't really feel anything." I whisper. It's true. Somehow all my emotions are gone. It has happened a few times before. But I'd rather feel sad or hopeless than emotionless. It makes me feel like I'm a zombie. I hate it.

"Ryan. You know it'll be over in a few days. Remember? Try to get through this, okay?" Danielle asks me and I nod. I bite my lips in hesitation, and then I walk over to her and crawl into her lap. She wraps her arms around me and holds me close. Danielle used to be just my psychologist, but now she is so much more. She's the only person I'm not afraid of. I trust her. I-

The doorbell rings and I frown. No one ever visits me... I let go of Danielle and walk towards the front door. When I open it, I stagger back with a loud scream.

"DANIELLE! BRENDON!" I scream and I want to close the door, but my father already made his way into my house. This isn't happening... this isn't happening...

"Ryan? What-... G-George?" Danielle stutters as she runs towards me to help me.

"Oh hello! Danielle? Trying to protect our son from me?"

Our son?

"What the fuck do you mean George? Oh God I could have known that the only person in this world who could fuck up his son, would be you. I can't believe you found another woman stupid enough to make a kid with you."

What? They know each other?

My father starts to laugh and I shrink. I hate his laugh. The more drunk he was, the more he would laugh at me...

"Danielle... you really don't know? God you're so stupid! I never found another woman! Ryan is our son!" My mouth drops and I look at Danielle in confusion. She is... my mother?

"B-but we called our son Michael!" Danielle stutters. I squeeze my eyes shut and drop onto my knees. This can't be true...

"Yes. Yes we did but after you left, I changed his name officially. But that's not the point of my visit. It's been a while since I've seen my little boy and I'd like to know why he thought he could leave me." My dad chuckles and I can hear he walks closer. I know I have to run away, but I'm frozen. Suddenly I hear Brendon walk in and I open my eyes. He stands in front of me to protect me. He'll always protect me...

"Get away from Ryan. If I see your goddamn face again to harrass Ryan, I'll make sure you get in prison." Brendon hisses. Danielle just stares at my dad, and then at me. I stare back at her. I can't believe she's my mother. I mean... I always hated my mother because she left me... but now... I love Danielle with whole my heart. She's always been there for me since I met her.

My dad scoffs and points at Brendon. "Like you are brave enough to do that, uh? You're that asshole that took my son away from me, if I were you, I'd watch my steps." He says angrily, and then he just walks away. Brendon immediately closes the door, and then he runs towards me. He kneels down in front of me and takes my hands.

"Are you okay Ryan?" He asks me. I shrug.

"I... I..." I stutter and then I look at Danielle again. She sighs and slowly walks over to me.

"I didn't know Ryan... I swear..." she whispers quietly.

"I believe you..." I whisper back.

"W-what happened?" Brendon asks us. I look at him.

"Danielle is my mother..."

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO CREEPY! For another Ryden fic I needed to know the name of Ryan's mother. Guess what it was? DANIELLE! I feel so strange now because I didn't know and I just picked this name because one of my childhood friends was called Danielle and I've always liked that name... but that's how I got the idea for this chapter xD
And I also didn't know Ryan's father (in real life) was an alcoholic...
1. Poor Ryan...
2. I still can't believe that I put those things in my story without knowing...