She's Pregnant

Vincent had been sitting with his father waiting for Chaykovsky. He was already a half hour late and Vincent was agitated. He had made a reservation for dinner with Rebecca and he was not going to miss it because the damn Russian asshole thought that his time was more important than Vincent's. "Where the hell is he?" He asked his father who shrugged back at him.

Vincent wasn't completely sure but, he was pretty sure that Francesco was mad at him about something. He would have to ask him when the meeting was over though because Domenico swung the door open and walked in. He stepped out of the way so that Chaykovsky could walk through followed by the last person Vincent wanted to see, a very pregnant Milena. Gio followed her in sending Vincent an eye-roll before taking his place at the table. They had decided to have the meeting at one of their warehouses to make sure that it was known as a business meeting and not a friendly one.

The rest of the men took their seats but, Vincent stayed standing sending a glare at Milena. She was causing a problem and he wished that he could just read her mind and figure out what it was so that he could move on from this drama.

"What is this all about, Chaykovsky?" Francesco asked the tall overweight man that sat at the opposite end of the table from him. Chaykovsky looked exactly like you would think a Russian mobster would look like. Vincent would have laughed like he had the other three times he had seen the man if this wasn't such a serious situation.

"Your son got my daughter pregnant." Vincent cringed at the man's thick accent. He had never been a fan of Russian or Irish accents. The deal with Milena for most of the time had been she could be around as long as she didn't talk. Her accent wasn't as thick as her father's but it still annoyed him.

Vincent was drawn out of his thoughts when he heard Domenico snicker. His head snapped to his left so he could glare at his cousin. Domenico stopped laughing when he noticed that Vincent and his uncle were both sending him the same deadly glare. He held his hands up in surrender, "Sorry."

"I understand that your daughter has gotten herself into quite the predicament. But, how can she know for sure that it is my sons?" Francesco asked.

"What are you implying?" Chaykovsky's voice came out loud and angry.

"He's not implying anything," Vincent spoke before his father could. "He is saying," he paused and looked at Milena with another glare, "that your daughter is a whore," he finished and looked at the man who was getting on his last nerve and noticed his eyes widening. This made his smirk a little.

"I sent her to you to be cared for and loved," he shouted as he stood up. Vincent snorted as did Domenico and Gio.

"You sent her to me to get fucked," Vincent said with venom. "You knew that no one in my family would willingly wife a Russian. We like to keep to our own and you know it. This was probably your plan from the beginning. You thought you saw an opportunity to move in on our family and you jumped on it," Vincent noticed his father sat back as he continued. He was allowing him to deal with this and he was thankful. "You jumped but you missed the mark. Completely." Vincent crossed his arms and waited.

"I did nothing of the sort. You were to care for her."

"She had a place in my building and she never wanted for anything," Vincent responded. Chaykovsky scoffed.

"The reason I am here now is that my daughter is pregnant... with your child," he folded his arms across his chest as best she could with his protruding stomach and glared at Vincent. "If you don't marry her, there will be war," he threatened. Vincent rolled his eyes and finally took his seat to the right of his father. He looked at him and raised a brow, silently asking him if he had anything to say. The man nodded toward him and cleared his throat.