Where is She?

Rebecca woke up in a bed that she didn't recognize. She sat up and looked around not recognizing the room or anything in it either. She tried remembering what had happened. She had gotten ready for dinner and headed down to the lobby of the building where Kert had said he was waiting for her. When she could remember him holding the door open for her to get into the car and that was it.

She threw back the blanket on the bed and stepped onto the expensive-looking hardwood floor. She wondered if she should call for Vince. Maybe she had made it to dinner and fallen asleep afterward as she had several times lately. He could have brought her somewhere as a surprise for her. She walked to the door and tried to turn the handle but it was locked. "Vince?" she shouted. She knew that something serious had been going on lately and wouldn't put it past him to lock her up somewhere. She for once hoped that is what was happening because the other option scared her to no end. The other option meant she and her children weren't safe.

She noticed a couch to the left of the door and took a seat on it. She knew that Vincent wouldn't lock her up and not leave a note where she would find it easily. She hadn't noticed one which told her that this wasn't him. "Daddy will come for us," she told her unborn children as she rubbed her stomach. "He has to. He wouldn't leave us like this." She wasn't sure if she was trying to comfort herself or the babies but it didn't feel like it was working.

The door opened and she heard a women's laugh before she saw her. When the women turned around from shutting the door again, Rebecca recognized her immediately. "Milena?" Rebecca looked at Milena from head to toe. Taking in the tight-fitting bodycon style leopard print dress that was three sizes too small she wondered what Vincent was thinking when he was with her. "Sex can really blind you," she thought to herself. 

"He isn't coming," her voice snapped Rebecca out of her thoughts. Milena wore a big smile and a glazed over look in her eyes that looked like she was envisioning Rebecca's death. Rebecca furrowed her brows. "Even if he wanted to," she paused and looked at her nails, that even from where she stood, Rebecca could see needed a fill, before looking back at Rebecca, "he wouldn't know where to look."

"Why? Why am I here?" Rebecca asked she suddenly felt a little less scared and angrier. Her children were in danger if this woman was as delusional as she thought she might be.

"You took Vince from me!" She screamed in a shrill voice causing Rebecca to lean backward. She resisted the urge to cover her ears in fear that it would anger Milena.

"What the hell do you mean?" Rebecca knew that Vincent had been with Milena for a short time but he had told her that it wasn't serious.

"I was sent to America to be with Vince," Milena crossed her arms across her chest. She looked to Rebecca like she was a pouting five-year-old. "I had him too until you showed up and cast some spell on him and stole him."

"So, I'm a witch now?" Rebecca chuckled and quirked a brow. She knew that it probably wasn't smart to antagonize her but the words came out before she could stop them.

"I had to team up with that loser Enzo, because of you," she continued. "But he screwed up so, now I have to finish it myself so that me, Vince, and our child can live happily ever after." Rebecca bit the inside of her cheek so hard she could taste the blood that seeped from the cut. She didn't laugh though.

"Is the child even really Vince's?" She asked when she had her humor under control.

"It won't matter when my plan plays out," she answered matter of factly like she truly believed her plan would work.

"That's a no," Rebecca muttered.

"I didn't get enough time with," Milena yelled. She started pacing. Rebecca coved her stomach as much as she could with her hands in an attempt to protect her children as best she could. "I wouldn't even be pregnant if it wasn't for you," Milena turned to her. She stocked toward her. Rebecca threw her hands up and she felt her eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" Rebecca yelled back. Milena stopped just in front of her. Rebecca watched her lower the hand that was raised in the air.

"If you had stayed away," she gritted out through her clenched teeth, "I wouldn't have had to sleep with Enzo so I could get him to do my bidding." Rebecca looked at her with realization. The women may be crazy but she had at least been smart in getting what she wanted. She had underestimated Vincent though.

"The baby is Enzo's?" Milena stood up straighter. She opened her mouth to answer when the door opened again. Rebecca felt her heart drop a little. She had hoped that Milena was doing this on her own that would have allowed for Rebecca to fight back but someone else was here too.

"Stop talking to the prisoner," a man with a thick Russian accent said as he closed the door. Rebecca could see the recumbence between her two captors. She knew that at one-point Milena's father had come to the states and decided that the man that stood before her, must be him. Rebecca could tell that the man was used to intimidating people she could feel the power nearly radiating off of him. She wouldn't show that she was scared though. She would be strong while also protecting her children.

"What do you plan to do with me? With my children?" She asked. She was thankful her voice didn't crack showing her nerves. The man laughed.

"You won't be dying... yet," he informed her, "we will be taking your child to use for the paternity test and then Vince will believe that the child is his and he and Milena will marry."

"Maybe we should let her stay alive to watch the wedding, Daddy," 
Milena cackled. "Maybe she could be our maid watch me raise her child," she smirked at Rebecca.

"He won't believe you let alone, ever marry you. You both are crazy," Rebecca screamed. She lost every sense she had when they told her they planned to take her children. They had no idea there were even two of them what would they do with the one they didn't need? Before she could think of anything to say to calm the anger she saw on their faces, Chaykovsky had reached out and slapped her, hard. Rebecca fell toward the floor, catching herself before her stomach hit the floor. She watched Milena and her father walk out of the room from where she had caught herself on the floor.

She sighed when the door closed and she was alone again. Pushing herself up into a sitting position, she rubbed her stomach. "Don't worry. I'll figure it out something, I promise," she whispered to the babies.

While Rebecca tried to figure out how to get her and her unborn children out of the situation they were in, Vincent was throwing things around his office. "Where the hell are they? Why has no one found them?" He shouted at the men in the room with him.

"We are looking everywhere. We. Will. Find. Them," Josh tried to calm him. Vincent had met Josh years ago on a trip to New York and they had become friends. He wasn't part of the family but Vincent used his hacking and tracking skills, as he called them, when his normal man couldn't do it. He had called Josh the second he recovered from the shock that Rebecca was gone he wouldn't take any chances where she was concerned.

Vincent began pacing. He ran his hands through his hair. Gio came rushing into the room, "everyone is ready as soon as we know where to go," he told his brother stopping his pacing with both hands on his shoulders.

"Well, it would be great if we knew where the hell they were!" He brushed Gio's hands off of him to resume his pacing.

"Vince!" Gio shouted trying to calm him. "You know none of us will stop looking," he reassured him.

"Not until my wife and kids are home," Vincent confirmed what his brother had said to him. Domenico smirked and Vincent glared at him. "Why the fuck are you laughing?" He growled.

"You called her your wife," he answered his smile growing. Vincent huffed.

"She will be as soon as they are back. I'm not letting her out of my sight ever again," with that he went back to pacing.

I know it's short but I really wanted to get you all something. I will let you know that there are about 6-7 more chapters before Her home is finished. I have a couple of other stories that I had been working on before my dad passed away so I will be releasing at least one of those when I am finished with Her Home.

 Don't forget to vote and comment. Do you think that Vince will get to Rebecca before it's too late? Will Rebecca wait for him to rescue her or try to save herself and the babies? Let me know what you think will happen in the next chapter.