Two Days Later

"Two days, Cazzo!" Vincent shouted while he paced in front of his father and brothers. "She has been gone for two days. Someone had better find them!" He threw his glass that he had just emptied into the fireplace.

"It's strange there has not been a ransom received," Francesco pointed out to everyone.

"That is what worries me, Padre," Vincent nearly whispered. He had been thinking about that while he laid in bed the night before. If they wanted something, they would have requested it. The fact that they hadn't, gave him a bad feeling that this was for revenge rather than gain.

The door opened and everyone turned to watch Gio and Vanessa walk in. "Brother, anything?" Gio asked as he walked toward him. Vincent shook his head.

"Nothing," he seethed.

"Vince you must stay strong, she will need you when we find her," Vanessa laid a hand on his shoulder. He nodded. Gio helped Vanessa to a seat before walking over to where Josh was on the computer still. The door opened again.

"Any news?" Trent asked. Vincent glared deeply at him.

"Why do you care all of a sudden? Rebecca hasn't even seen you for weeks!" He threw his hands in the man's face. Trent took a step back.

"I was working. I am here now and I want to help," he held back from screaming at him. He wanted to but knew that it would be his life on the line if he did and even Rebecca wouldn't be able to save him.

"Vince," Nadia placed her hand on Vincent's arm. Vincent turned to look at her with a raised brow, "I have had him out of the country working on something for me. I called him to come back as soon as we heard Rebecca was gone. It is not his fault he was following orders." Vincent sighed and looked at Trent before giving him a curt nod and walking away.

Rebecca was still locked in the room that she woke up in two days earlier. She was glad that there at least was a bathroom being pregnant she had used it plenty. She had tried numerous times to open the windows in the room, neither of them would budge. The door was always locked and when it wasn't, it was opening to allow Milena in to taunt her with her plans for her child. Rebecca ignored everything she said not letting her get to her. She refused to give her what she was looking for. She knew Vince was looking for her and she would do her job as a mother and protect her children.

The door opened but Rebecca didn't move from her spot on the bed. "How is the surrogate doing?" Milena sang. She had surprisingly come up with a nickname for Rebecca it was as clever as it was annoying. She still didn't bite though choosing instead, to roll her eyes. "I hope you're eating. It's important for my child. Even though you're a little fat already," she looked Rebecca over. "I still don't see what Vince ever saw in you," She rolled her eyes and turned back to the door. "Keep my baby healthy," she sent one last taunt Rebecca's way before leaving her alone again.

"Ugh!" Rebecca threw a pillow from the bed. She was tired of this already. "Vince better hurry up, damnit." She started pacing. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to continue to not hit that girl. If she called her children hers, one more time she would snap.

"We have to think of a way to draw him out," Domenico suggested to Vince. They had moved to the kitchen where Nadia had made them lunch. She insisted that he eat pointing out that Rebecca would hate to hear that he hadn't taken care of himself while she was gone.

"Nothing has worked yet. Let's put out a bounty," he took a bite of the sandwich his mother had given him. "Make it high. I don't want anyone to be able to resist it." Domenico nodded and moved toward the doorway but stopped when Gio walked in with Ant and a laptop following behind. Gio held a cell phone out to Vincent he saw that it was his and it was ringing. He lifted a brow looking at Ant then back to Gio.