She's Drunk

We drove to Swatow. When we reached the restaurant, I pulled Emily along with me and ran quickly inside. I found a comfortable corner table and we sat there. Adrian and Lucas came slowly walking and sat with us. 

"Let's order starters first, I'm dying of hunger", I said looking at the menu. "Let's order drinks too", Emily said. "Emily, you already had two cans of beer", Lucas said. "Em, are you sure?", I asked. "Yeah", she said. "Fine then, I want a drink too", I said and we ordered.

"Um...I'd like to have Pan fried dumpling and Chicken & sweet corn soup", I said. "I'd like to have BBQ Pork Lo Mein", Adrian said. "I'd like the same", Lucas said. "I'd like BBQ pork and beer please", Emily said. "Make 3 beers", Adrian said. 

"Yeah I'll have the starters first", I said. The waiter left. My stomach started to grumble louder, "God I'm hungry af", I said eagerly waiting for the order. After some time, our order finally arrived. I immediately started with the soup. 

Emily took a bite of her BBQ and sipped the beer. We all ate the starters and ordered the main course, "Guys, let's order a rice dish and noodles, what say?", I asked. "Fine then, chicken fried rice and special fried noodles?", he asked. "Ok", we said in unison. 

"Please bring 2 beers", Emily said, "Yeah I'll drink too", I said. The drinks came before the food. I waited until the food came, but Emily started drinking her beer. The food arrived and we started to eat. I started with the noodles and I sipped my beer. Lucas and Adrian started with the rice and Emily continued to drink while eating. 

"Bring me 2 glasses of beer please", Emily said to the waiter. "Em, you've had 2 glasses already, you'll get drunk", I said. "I'm sober", she said. "Emily, don't drink too much", Lucas said. "I know what I'm doing, you don't have to tell me", she said. 

We all finished eating, by the time we were leaving, Emily was badly drunk. She couldn't even walk by herself. Lucas held her properly and made her sit inside. I and Lucas decided to sit on either side of Emily so that she wouldn't fall. Adrian drove as fast as he could. 

"I'll call her brother and tell she's drunk", I said pulling my phone out

"Hello, Ben", I said. "Oh Ava, hi, it's been a long time", he said. "Yeah I know, actually Ben, are you guys home?", I asked. "No, actually, I came to visit mom and dad in L.A so...but is everything ok?", he asked worriedly. "Yeah everything's fine, actually I thought if Emily could sleep in my house today so...", I said covering up, "Fine, I'll hang up now", I said and put my phone inside.

"What happened babe?", Adrian asked. "No one is at her home, she's alone", I said worriedly. "I don't think she'll be able to handle herself tonight", Adrian said. "I know, and even we are staying together, what do we do?", I said. "I'll take her with me", Lucas said.

"Get me a beer...[hick up]...get me a beer", Emily said in her drunk voice. "Emily, you're already drunk ok, no more beer", I said brushing her hair off her face. "Why is this happening to me...[hick up]", she mumbled, "Why can't it be me?", she said again.

"What is she talking about?", I said worriedly. "I dunno", Lucas said. "Beer...beer...beer", she kept mumbling. Finally, after a while, we reached his home. Adrian came out of the car to help Lucas take Emily inside. 

"Take care of her ok?", I told Lucas worriedly. "I will", he said walking inside. "I'll call you tomorrow morning", I said and sat inside the car waiting for Adrian. After a few minutes, Adrian came back and drove the car. 

"What's wrong with Em, I've never seen her like this", I said worriedly. "Does she always drink like this?", he asked. "No, that's why I dunno what's going on".

****************

Third Person POV

Emily was so drunk that she couldn't even stand by herself. Lucas placed his hand around her waist and placed her hand around his neck. He looked at her worriedly, "Why...why not me...why not me...", she kept mumbling. Lucas tried to walk her till his room but as he made her sit on the bed...she ran towards the bathroom, 

BARF...BARF...BARF...

Lucas followed her and caressed her back as she puked. She continued to throw up for a few minutes. Her dress became dirty and he couldn't understand what to do. She started to undress unknowingly. Lucas tried to stop her but she felt irritated. Before she was completely naked, he quickly pulled out a shirt and covered her body as she removed the rest of the clothes. 

"What the heck is going on?", he said to himself. He poured her some water and she tried to drink it. "Who are you...why are you on my bed?", she said pushing him away. "Emily, it's me...Lucas", he said trying to stop her before she feels nauseous again.

"Leave me...leave me alone", she said as she continued to push him away. "Emily, stop it...Emily stop", he said holding her hands tightly. "Leave me...alone...", as she lifted her hands to push him away again, "Emily careful", he fell over her. 

They both fell with Lucas on top of Emily. "You...what...are...you", she fell asleep before saying anything else. He lay on top of her thinking about what just happened. As he tried to get away from her, he realized his hand was still on her waist. 

As he tried to pull it back, she moved uneasily as if his movement disturbed her. He tried to pull his hands quite a few times but couldn't. Suddenly, his phone started to ring, "Who is it now?", he said trying to reach his home.

Lu- Hello

Av- Hey, how's Em?

Lu- Drunk, she already threw up

Av- Why did she drink so much? Did something happen between you two when you were alone in the park today?

He tried to think back about what she said. 

Av- Hello...hello Lucas

Lu- Yeah, no nothing happened. She's sleeping now, I'll talk later

Av- Fine, I'll call tomorrow then, bye

Lu- Bye

He said and hung up. He looked at Emily sadly, "Why did you do this?", he said looking at her sleeping. 

[How do I tell you, Lucas, I like you...I realized it when I saw you kissing her that day but how do I tell you?]

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the late update again, but please do VOTE, COMMENT and Stay tuned