Hidden Past

"Zenith...Zenith Adams!!!", I looked at him with a shocking look. "Ava, what...what are you doing here?", he asked. "I'm here for Adrian's brother's engagement, but why are you here?", I asked. Adrian appeared from behind and said, 

"Hey, I see you guys have met, Ava, this is Zen, my brother, and bro, this Ava, my girlfriend", he said kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Girlfriend?". "Brother?", we said in unison. "Yeah, come on now, hurry up", he said and left us there. "So...you're Adrian's brother huh...", I said in disappointment. "Such a coincidence, we meet again", he said. 

"I can't believe a guy like him can be your brother. He's everything that you can never even be honest, sincere and most importantly a kind-hearted and loving person unlike someone like you who likes to betray people. Even after 3 years, you still disgust me Zenith Adams", I said in anger and walked away from there.

I ran into the courtyard and found Lucas, Emily, and Mia standing there. "Hey", I said. "Ava, what's wrong, we've been looking for you?", Mia said. "Hey, what's up?", Emily said. "Zenith is Adrian's brother", I said.

"WHAT???", they said in unison. "Yeah". "You mean...you mean Zenith Adams", Emily said. "Yes, Zenith Adams my ex-boyfriend", I said in anger. Mia and Emily looked disgusted and angry. 

As we were talking amongst ourselves, Adrian walked towards us with his parents, "Um...mom, dad this is Ava...my...my girlfriend", he stuttered shyly. "This is Ava, oh, you've chosen such a beautiful girl darling", she said taking my hands in hers. "Thank you, Mrs. Adams", I said. "Oh please, call me Jessica", she said. 

"Mom this is Mia, Ava's twin sister", he said. "Oh...your parents are so lucky to have a pair of such beautiful daughters, I wish I had one too", she said. "Hey, am I no good?", Adrian said and we all laughed. 

As the others took his mom away, Adrian's dad said, "You have a good choice son, treat her well, ok?", he said, I was blushing. "Yes dad", he said and left us alone. 

"Hey, so...did you meet my brother?", he asked. I wanted to tell him everything but...I didn't want to spoil such a special occasion for him so I controlled my anger, "Yeah, he's...he's nice", I stuttered.

Everyone called us for the ceremony so we went. We saw him on the stage with his fiancee and the ceremony began. After some time, when the ceremony ended, both Zenith and his fiancee walked towards us.

"I wish I could slap this a****** right now", Emily said. "No, let's not spoil anything for Adrian today", I said controlling my anger. 

"Hello guys, it's nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer", the lady said. "This is my fiancee, I'm Adrian's brother", Zenith said. Adrian joined us, we pretended as if this is the first time we met his brother. 

By the time the ceremony ended, it was evening. The whole day I was distracted thinking about Zenith. We spent the day talking to each other, I met Adrian's family members while the others kept walking here and there in the courtyard. We spent time talking to each other.

"Come on kids, let's have dinner now", Adrian's mom said calling us inside. As all of us walked inside, Zenith signaled me that he wanted to talk about something. I went to see what he had to say now, 

"What?", I asked. Zenith pulled me aside, and said, "Did you tell anything about us to Adrian?", he asked. "First, how dare you touch me and secondly, I'm not stupid, your engagement is very important for him and I don't want to destroy it, now leave me alone", I said and walked away in a rage.

I sat down beside Adrian in the dining room and started to eat my food. We randomly kept talking about stuff when Adrian whispered in my ears, "Follow me when I walk in, ok?", he said winking at me.

"What are you thinking?", I asked. "Just come, you'll find out ", he said and quietly got back to eating. We finished eating dinner and as he said, he first left the dinner table. 

After a few minutes, I followed him. There were many people in the drawing-room and in the dining so I quietly sneaked out. I went upstairs as he went in the same direction. I looked around, there was an empty room and the door of the terrace was open. As I was about to walk into the terrace, someone pulled me inside the empty room, 

"Ahh...", I said as falling on him, "What's wrong with you, have you gone mad?", I said. "Yes, we haven't spend a single minute together the whole day, enough, I don't want to go down now, stay with me", he said.

"What if someone sees us?". "No problem, everyone knows you're my GF. Now, I think I need some energy", he said this looking at my lips. "Really, I guess you should bring an energy drink from the fridge", I said teasingly. 

"Um...well I need the energy to go till there too, so...". "Hmm...I wonder what shall we do then?". "I think I know", he said and pulled me closer into a kiss. 

He slowly started to feel my lips first and then his tongue made way into my mouth. He pinned me to the wall and locked my hands behind and started kissing me all over with pleasure. He removed my sleeve a little making way for his lips to kiss my shoulders. I left out a few moans while he kissed me.

We were so busy having fun that I didn't realize my phone was vibrating. "Hey, we're getting late", I said but Adrian didn't leave me so I couldn't pick up my phone. After he finished, he broke the kiss and we finally breathed. 

I took out my phone and saw the missed calls of Mia. "I told you we were getting late. You go first and make up something, I'll fix my look, ok?", I said and went into the bathroom. Adrian went downstairs. 

********************

Third Person POV

Adrian walked downstairs where everyone looked at him suspiciously. "What's going on Adrian? Why wasn't Ava picking her calls?", she said and started walking towards him.

"Um...Ava...she...she is in the bathroom. Yeah, she's in the bathroom", he said. "Really, let her come, I'll ask her myself", as she said that Ava came downstairs.

"Hey guys, why are you staring at me like that?", she asked. "Where were you, what were you doing?", Mia asked. "I...I...was...in the bathroom, I was in the bathroom", she stuttered. "Hmm...fine your reasons match", she said and we all walked out.

"Hey, you look really beautiful today", Lucas said. "You know you've said that like 30 times since morning?", Emily said. "I know...but the truth doesn't change right, you were the most beautiful woman today", he said. She blushed and smiled.

"Come on, let's go", he said and made her sit in the car, "Hurry up guys", he said, "Today was a great day man", he said hugging Adrian. "Thanks, bro, I'm glad you guys came", he said and hugged Ava one last time. 

"I'll miss you, baby", she said. "I'll miss you too", he said cupping her face and kissed her forehead. "Thanks for coming, Mia", he said and they all drove back.

*************************

"I can't believe this", Mia said in anger. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Don't you know, I can't believe that a guy like Adrian could be that a****** brother". "It's true Ava, I'm shocked too. You're gonna tell Adrian right?", she asked. 

"I know I have to, just dunno how to, Adrian really loves his brother guys", I said. "Still Ava, he should know, that bastard ex of yours is none other than his own brother", Emily said.

I know I have to tell him but dunno how. Oh god! Why is all the drama written in my story?

--------------------------------------------------

VOTE, COMMENT and Stay tuned