Happiness Again

I started to walk faster, I tried to leave before he could stop me but he appeared in front of me. His face was covered with his thick beard, his eyes were swollen. 

Ad- Ava, listen to me...

Av- What do you want Adrian?

Ad- Just time to explain, please Ava, after that, I dunno when will we meet next

Av- There's nothing left Adrian, you didn't even stop me when I was leaving, so just leave me now

Ad- Ava, just...

Av- Fine say, say I'm listening

Ad- That day, when I saw you and Zen fighting, I was surprised, I felt hurt when I got to know about what really happened later, he confessed in front of Jenny that whatever happened it was his fault, he's guilty of what he has done Ava...and

Zen- Don't punish him instead of me Ava,

"Zenith", I said in a surprise.

Zen- Ava, I was a teenager 2 years ago, I didn't know what I was doing. There was a time that...I...I really liked you but, I felt embarrassed about...

Av- How I look?

Zen- Yes, and after I saw you both that day, I felt ashamed of what I did 2 years ago and I'm sorry, please, just don't destroy this relationship, please...

Tears rolled down my eyes when Zenith said that. "Ava, I promise you...this will be the last time you cry, I will never let you cry again, please give me another chance"

"Are you sure?", I heard Mia's voice. "Don't promise her, promise me...", she said. "Mia!!!", I said looking worriedly at Adrian. He looked at me confidently and held my hands. "I promise you, Mia, I'll never let my woman cry again", he said. 

He looked into my eyes and kissed me in front of them. 

********************************* 

A few days later, Adrian left to New York for the tournament's meeting. Life was back to normal again, Mia was busy with her projects, Lucas, Emily and I were busy with our classes and studies. 

"Omg, this is killing me", Lucas said. "What?", I asked. "This preparation for the project guys, I mean personal interview of a business tycoon, it's just...". "Lucas did you forget something, we're interviewing Mr. Derek Anderson", Emily said. 

"Yeah so?", he asked. "Um...when do we take the interview Ms. Anderson?", she said teasing me. "Wait...you're Ava Anderson, Mr. Anderson's daughter???", he said in excitement. "Oh yeah, you didn't know all this time", I said. "Wow dude, that's pretty cool", he said.

The interview was today so we decided to go together after getting properly dressed. I went into my room, pulled out the prettiest shirt possible. I picked a skin-colored shirt, wore dark blue trousers and blazer with formal black shoes and grabbed my stuff. 

I picked up Emily and Lucas and drove towards dad's office.

The interview went really well. It was evening by the time we left his office. I got a call from Jennifer. I wore my BlueTooth headset and picked up her call. "Yes, Jenny?", I said.

 "Hey um...are you busy?", she asked. "No, why?", I said. "Um...Zen said Adrian was returning tonight and unfortunately no one's home". "Huh? But why?". "Actually the wedding is in 6 months but these damn preparations are complicated so...". "Oh ok, I understand, what do you want me to do?".

"Could you just check on him once tonight?". "Sure, don't worry", I said and drove towards his house. It started to pour down in between, I could hardly see anything but I managed to drive there.

I got out of the car and by the time I made it to the door, I was drenched. It was dark outside and I thought maybe Adrian wasn't here yet. 

"I think, I'll wait in the car, god my clothes are so wet right now", I was about to walk away when suddenly I felt like someone pulled me.

"Hah! Adrian, you scared me", I said.

************************************

Adrian's POV

I could feel her heartbeat, she was scared. The water dripping from her hair fell on my hands as I pulled her closer. She was wet from top to bottom. "What are you???". "Shh...enjoy the silence", I said making her quiet, "You'll catch a cold, come on", I said taking her towards the bedroom. 

She tried to cover herself shyly. I walked towards her and removed her hands covering her body. I brushed her hair behind gently and kissed her wet cheeks. She tried to move away shyly but I pulled her closer. I dug my fingers into her wet hair and started moving my lips from her cheeks to her neckline.

I started to remove her blazer as I kissed her. I unbuttoned her wet skin-colored shirt and lifted her chin. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I kissed her eyes, then cheeks, then nose, then lips and removed her shirt. 

After she removed her trousers, I placed her gently on the bed and continued to kiss her neck. "Are you cold?", I asked. "A little", she said. "Let me warm you then", I said and moved my lips to her stomach.

As I kissed her stomach, she started moving shyly. I entwined my fingers with hers. She looked at me nervously as I smiled and kissed her. "I love you baby", I said and continued to kiss her.

I heard my phone buzz and woke up. 

3 missed calls, Bro

I looked at the time, it was 9:30 pm. I suddenly got a call from Mia so I picked up,

"Hello?". "Hey Adrian, did you talk to Ava, I can't get through her phone", he panicked. "Relax girl, she's with me", I said. "Ok, I was worried, anyways when did you come back?". "This evening". "Ok then, just tell that idiot to call me once, bye". She hung up.

Ava was still sleeping, I decided to make something for the dinner. After a while, I heard something from the room so I went in. I saw her covered in the bedsheet. I went close to her and asked, "You woke up", I said kissing her forehead.

"Um...I need something to wear", she said. I pulled out a shirt and gave her. I went back to the kitchen as she changed.

******************************** 

I wore his shirt and walked out of his room. He kept staring at me from the other side of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys thanks to the people who are still reading it. The story is almost coming to an end so till then VOTE, COMMENT and Stay tuned