Prologue

March 24, 1603

Richmond Palace, England

An elderly woman of the age of sixty-nine looked at the window as she waited for Death.

To pluck her weary soul out from her aging body on this very summer night.

As she waited on from her current location for about an hour, she listened as the waters of the Thames flows slowly like the Time.

Slow and unpredictable.

"Death take my soul and deliver it to where my parents are," she whispered.

Moments passed, a fraternal twins of a boy and a girl entered the gloomy room. The sadness on their faces couldn't masked the event that is about to happen.

"Both of you had been with me ever since you fulfilled my wish. Throughout this years, you protected me from my enemies and helped me built a Queendom that I can call Paradise", as she looked at them, she knelt and pleaded, ignoring the state of her body and enduring the pain.

"I want to make another wish...," she hesitated thinking of how selfish and ridiculous her wish will be.

"I want to rule again with my memories, in a different body and different time"

They can feel that Death is coming.

They heard the cawing of the birds as the fog started to loom over the palace.

"Find me a perfect vessel and I will set you both free!"

She gasped for breath.

The two audiences saw Death entered through the window.

Death slashed the thread that connected the body and the soul; and took hold of the White Queen's soul within its grasp. The Queen's soulless body dropped onto the cushions that lay disarray on the floor.

"Don't even try to meddle with the Law of Life," Death warned as the boy and girl attended their dead Queen's peaceful corpse.

+++++++++++++