VII: White Robin: Season (II)

"...when she walked...she stretched out long and thin like a little tiger, and held her head high to look over the grass as if she were threading the jungle."

- Sarah Orne Jewett

+++++++++++++

The process that I had to endure to get here was very long.

I survived and here I am. Covered in this visage.

If I want to play the part, you must dressed like one.

I stood in the dressing room after I took a short bath and Ariel helped me dressed the outfit for the night.

First, I put on the undergarments and the black breeches with three red buttons at the fitted-ends and the white-frilled-long-sleeved shirt; and red vest.

Then, she pulled the black socks over my feet and put it inside the two-inched-high-heeled-ankle-length boots; and fixed my red-colored cravat and my black pointed-front tailcoat. Finally, she neatly combed my short hair as they are secured with pomade.

When I reached the foyer, I assured her that I have everything. Pocket-watch, Gloves, Top Hat. Sword-Cane. Blackrose Crest Ring.

***

[Viscount of Druitt's Manor]

I entered the Manor with Adrian who stood behind me as we went to the ball room.

I looked around the grand room.

The chandeliers hover over us as they illuminated the room and are reflected on the clean and shiny floor like kaleidoscopes. In the distance, many varities of foods and drinks filled the tables as they were attended by waiters and maids, who helped the hungry and thirsty invitees.

I listened as the orchestra played a mild music in the corner, while the people's face lit up because of this happy occasion.

Unable to stand the crowd, I immediately went to the study room where I am suppose to meet him.

I walked up the stairwell and entered the room that occupied on the right, just as he instructed in the letter.

"The Cat just arrived in time," he chimed.

He begun curling the ends of my hair with his white-gloved fingers.

He wore his "typical" attire: white suit, square pocket and a tie secured with a red brooch.

"Shut your mouth, White Robin," I turned around before he can stop me.

In an instant, I felt the gravity drawing me backwards for the ground and I felt myself on someone's arms. He caught me.

Adrian why didn't you catch me! Get me away from me you stupid Perv! I took a glance at Adrian and he smiled. Damnation!

As Alistair looked down on me, he took my chin to his handsome smiling face.

I stayed in his arms, which felt like a while.

Then, I sensed his light-blonde hair as they brushed on my now burning cheeks and I met his eyes which are lavender, not black.

He might be handsome and all, but not my type. He's very flamboyant anyway.

Aleister Chamber:

1-Viscount of Druitt

2-Member of Hell

3-Blackmagic Lover