IV: Black Cat: Main Estate

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece"

- Leonardo da Vinci

+++++++++++++

I had been with the girl throughout her years and watched as she grew from infant to being a young lady. Being by her side, without her knowledge, as she survived and endured the dangerous situation. Her life is no secret of mine. I know everything about her, even the things that she didn't know about herself.

I kind of feel more powerful, than what I already am.

Yesterday, she was in Wales but this time she is here at the 'Main Estate', one of the many places she's banned from according to her grandmother who resides in Germany.

I might as well clarify this, she is originally banned from England and not from the bordering countries.

Only England especially, London and Cheshire.

I supported her grandmother in that decision because this residence is much more populated than the one in Wales and is closer to the city.

Although that's not the real reason she's not allowed in England. That's just from her grandmother, not a Royal Order of banishment from the Monarch. Her grandmother is very stringent for a woman, even though she is a children's book writer who writes fairy tales.

This estate is not that disagreeable at all. It has vast green land dedicated for farming fruits, vegetables and wine. It looks fertile and healthy.

A mansion occupied the Main Estate and not a manor. The Manor is in Cheshire but that's not important right now.

The Manor has it's story, and I will save them for later.

The Blackrose Mansion shingle-styled home with an emerald-colored roofs and dark-gray brick walls.

At the entrance, various types of roses, in different colors and species, as they decorated the front side of the mansion, which attracts the attention of the visitors specifically, the women.

The Meadow, which is alongside by the North Sea, occupies the back on the mansion.

This Mansion is the only residence that has a complete sets of servants, while the other residences are function by the family trusted tenants who served the family throughout many generations. Most of the time, the girl favored the companies of her beloved guardians.

This Residence is a triple story Mansion with an attic, mostly on the third floor, and a basement.

The first floor is compose of the Master's bedroom which is on the left side of the house and has the perfect view of the sea. The Master's bedroom has doors that allowed access to the screened porch, private study room and bath.

In addition, the first floor has over fifteen rooms with different sizes and purposes; including the entry way, located on the right side of the mansion and is adjacent to the kitchen, which has paths to the stables.

On the second floor, there are three suites, baths and a library; and two stairs that led to the attics, while the basement was dedicate for recreational and entertainment purposes.

Goodness, I spilled too much beans!

I heard the wind calling, which means it is my time for departure and do my errands.

If I have any.

Remember this, my identity may still be a mystery but I promised you, I am just an 'observer' who developed a bond for this lovely little girl.