Secrets of the Spade kingdom

Helloooo I was busy with vacation projects the whole day and I'm tired, but can't fall asleep. So here we are! Please enjoy this chapter😘

⚠️Warning⚠️

There is vulgar language and mentions of sex, so just a warning, but this is very important so please read and ignore it if you please to do so.

Arthur's POV

Alfred lead me through the forest with our hands still together and interwoven. I could see the excitement in his features as I follow him obviously curious as to what he has in store. We slowed down after a while as we checked our surroundings. I flinched a little when Alfred broke the silence.

"A long- Oh sorry did I startle you?" Alfred interrupted his own conversation with concern in his voice. "A little. Don't worry you can continue though," I assured him still looking around trying to recognize my surroundings. "A long time ago the castle burned down due to war against the... Club kingdom... I think. Anyway, the Spades secret power, they control time. Once there existed a huge clock that was always used by the King or queen if they want to go back in time or in the future. Unfortunately with the burning of the building the clock broke as well. Not completely though. It can still be used to travel or stop time, but it causes harm to the king or queen who uses it," Alfred explained as we finally got to an abandoned building, with the clock still ticking.

"My brother and I would always play with it, but we would always get Poison Ivy or we would get extremely sick. After his death I didn't have the guts to come back here until now," he explains and snickers lightly in the first sentence. "Wanna try it out?" Alfred asked. "What?! You just said it causes harm to the user!" I lectured him. "You can travel as long as you touch the user. I'll be the user and you can just hold my hand or something. It always worked with me and my brother," He rests his hand on the clock and holds his hand out for me to take. I suck in a breath and take his hand.

After we went back in time to one of Alfred's birthday parties we were laughing so much we couldn't breath. "I can't believe you fell for the most classic trick in the book," I laughed. "I can't believe Matthew was so strong," Alfred smiled and laughed. "So when are the-?" I was about to ask when Alfred ran to a bush and started puking. "Oh my goodness! Alfred are you okay?!" I ran up to him as he only showed a thumbs up.

Later when he finally stopped puking he fell over on his back. "I forgot how bad the causes are. That was terrible," he chuckled. I only stared at him confused. "Why are you laughing if it was terrible?" I asked hesitantly brushing the hair away from his sweaty face. He smiled and closed his eyes. "I guess I miss doing this with my brother," his smile turned sad as I stared at my hands in my lap. "Ugh let's get back to the castle," he stood up and held out his hand. I took it gently and he helped me stood up. We were about to leave when a voice stopped us...

"Birdie! You finally came! The awesome me has been waiting for like, what now, 10 years!" We heard what sounded like a German accent as Alfred stopped and turned around. I turned around to see a figure wearing a hoodie with horns on the top with a striped shirt and black skinny jeans. Oh I remember seeing him at Francis' place. He was one of his best friends though he was a joker. Why did he call Alfred Birdie?

"You bastard! My brother cared so much for you and you didn't even do a simple gesture to attend his birthday party. What type of friend are you?! He cared for you the most and you didn't give a single crap about him! How dare you hurt my brother!" Alfred slowly approached the man and surprised me when he wrapped his hand around the guy's neck lifting him in the air. What did this guy do to hurt Matthew? Was he one of the bullies that caused him to commit suicide?