Queen training

Hey💕 So with this book I lost all inspiration to do it but I want to finish it and maybe make people happy by having a finished product. Having said that if you have an idea to put in the story then you can request. Updates are going to be quicker since I want to finish this before going forward to new books and ideas. But this story won't be rushed and half done I'm still going to try to make this book worthwhile. But without further ado let's get on with this book💕

Arthur's POV

I was staring at Alfred's face while he slept. Yes I know it's a bit creepy but I'm dreading the next morning. It's times like these I really REALLY wish I could become queen of the Spade kingdom. Alfred is going to the Club kingdom for about two days and honestly I feel so lonely without him...

"You okay Artie?" He looks at me with tired eyes as he smoothed my hair. I was surprised by that and resisted the urge to let out a scream. I sigh realizing me staring at him might've waked him. According to Yao, Alfred had always been a very deep sleeper, wouldn't wake up even if a bomb exploded next to him. It changed when I started sleeping next to him. If he feels any huge movements he would wake up. I'm guessing it's become a habit since I wake up from nightmares a lot so he reassures me. The much scarier reason is Alfred is preparing to wake up if Francis were to take me back. I shiver at the thought.

Alfred noticed the shiver as he immediately pulled me close keeping me warm. I smile softly at how concerned he can become (especially in contrast with how laid back he usually is). "I'm fine Alfred," I promised him kissing his cheek. He looked at me concerned, as if he is trying to read my thoughts. I smile at him placing my hand on his cheek softly. "Are you worried about me going out again?" He asked as I pouted and rolled my eyes.

"Of course I'm dreading it! I thought you died Alfred, I thought you were never coming back. I still have nightmares about it," I cry out punching his chest softly. He sighed holding my hands and kissing my nose making me calm down. I rest against him after a while as he held me close. "But I didn't die, see?" He pressed my palm to his chest so I can feel his heartbeat. "Yeah I guess you're right..." I sighed looking at him sadly. He smiled brightly at me and kissed my cheek.

You see last time he had to cross the ocean to get to the club kingdom for a meeting it was said the people here had no clue where the ship was and they thought the king was being attacked and the ship sank. They were gone for a week and no apparently the tracking thing broke and they had to get it fixed before heading out again. I genuinely thought Alfred had died and spent most nights holding his extra spade jacket crying into it. It's then that I realized I probably care for Alfred much more than I originally thought.

"That won't happen again and remember now you have a phone so you can easily call me if you need to," he told me as I sighed shaking my head with a smile. "Don't give me that opportunity idiot, I'd never stop calling you," I told him as he laughed kissing my forehead. "Of course Artie. You can call me anytime you want as long as it's not in the meeting," he gave me permission as I smiled brightly hugging him. Earlier in the day he gave me the time of each meeting, I can only call in meeting if it's a genuine emergency. "Thank you Alfred, you better get some rest for tomorrow," I smiled at him before resting my head on his chest. He only hummed and held me close. "Goodnight Artie," he purred out tiredly. I smile and kiss his jaw. "Goodnight dear," I softly told him. He fell asleep immediately as I sighed hearing his heartbeat kind of calming me down.

"I wish I could be there for you... I wish I was your queen..."

Time skip~

Arthur's POV

The next morning came rather quickly as all the crew members were boarding the ship. Yao was busy with the luggage and Alfred and I were at the dock, kicking out feet in the water making the water sway a bit. I sigh and rested against him softly, he after noticing this wrapped his arm around me. "I wish I could come with," I told him as he smiled. "Well figuratively, you can" — my eyes sparkled happily as I look at him with hope— "but that will arise too much suspicion and plus you would spend more time with Francis," he points out as my gaze drops to the ocean below us. At this point I was always too happy to even think about him and sometimes I forget I was even his maid! ...But Alfred was obviously still on guard and kept me away from Francis as much as possible.