Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)

Holaaaa Yip this is my Halloween special. I hope you enjoy this and think it's cool since I love Halloween (Even if we don't celebrate it here in SA). Plus I love UsUk. Now I just need couple costume ideas for this wonderful couple... We'll see how that goes😂 Anyway hope you enjoy lovelies💕

Arthur's POV

Finally that month without meetings was over as I immediately start to feel kinda...sad. Apparently the pattern goes: Spade, Club, Hearts and Diamonds. So since no one knows I'm Alfred's queen, I'm not allowed to go. Meaning I have to stay alone in this huge ass castle, also since Yao is the Jack he has to go with meaning I'm all alone. I sighed as I realized it was finally the day Alfred and Yao was about to leave. I woke up earlier than Alfred and, as always, he was holding me close to his chest (according to Yao he usually slept only with boxers, but not to make me uncomfortable he sleeps with a thin tank top).

I look at Alfred's sleeping face as I realized just how young he truly is. I mean I'm older than him (He is 21 while I'm 24). He usually puts a smile on his face, but you can see the stress and pressure he is put under. I see the light black rings formed under his eyes from the past week where he had to work very late. I sighs as I snuggle closer into him, making him tighten his grip on me. I gently put my hand on his cheek as I rub under his eyes. "Please don't ever let your light and smile disappear," I whispered as I pulled my hand back again, putting it on his chest. I'm going to miss him when he goes to Ivan's place...

"What's wrong Artie?" I hear his tired voice say as it was mixed with a yawn he let out. He apparently sensed I was distressed, because he looked at me with those bright blue eyes that were tinted with tiredness. "Nothing is wrong dear. Today is the day you're going to Ivan's place for that meeting," I sighed as I told him what was on my mind. I started calling him dear when Yao told me that Matthew used to do it. He looks at me confused then he realized what I meant and his mouth made an 'o' shape. He then smiles and brushes the messy hair out of my eyes.

"Wait haven't I told you yet?" He asked as I shook my head. "You've been very busy with work," I explained as he chuckles nervously, almost guiltily. "Sorry about that Artie, it had to be in before the end of the month. And I have good news and bad news as well," Alfred apologized still chuckling and then that spark in his eyes came back when he mentioned good news. I chuckled and smiled at the spark. "It's alright dear and tell me the news, I don't mind in which order," I chuckled as his spark only goes brighter.

"Well good news is I don't have to go to a meeting at Ivan's place. We are having a Halloween ball where we dress up and dance the night away. The bad news is the other kingdoms will be here including Francis so you have to be a girl again," he explained as I stared at him surprised. "Really??? I don't have an outfit," I said looking down slightly. "No worries Yao is making ours at the moment he insisted, though he won't tell me what it is," Alfred explained as I nodded in understanding. "That will be my first Halloween party," I informed more to myself, but Alfred heard it as he glares at nothing probably cursing France in his head. "Then we just have to make this one special," Alfred reassured as I smile lightly.

"When is the ball dear?" I asked curiously. "It's in a week. I don't have work for this week since most kingdoms have off till after Halloween meaning I can spend time with Artie," he smiles brightly as I chuckle and cuddle closer. "That's good dear. You need some time off," I insisted as he chuckled ever so lightly with a tint of tiredness in the tiny chuckle. "Probably if Artie says so. But now I want to sleep," he yawned as his eyes flutter shut and then he opens them again to look into my eyes. I sighs as I grip onto his white undershirt, silently pleading for him to never leave me. "You should get some rest dear. Since you have off we can sleep in," I encouraged as he smiled hearing the concern in my voice. "Alright if Artie says so. Don't worry I won't leave," he chuckled holding the hand that was on his shirt and his eyes fluttered shut as almost immediately soft snores echoed through the room.