Celebration of a lifetime

Helloooo💕 Woohoo! Our favorite couple is going to get together in this chapter and Arthur is finally going to become the queen of spades (yes I know it's a miracle). But now that they finally confessed their love how will other kingdoms react to the certain coronation? And isn't there someone we're forgetting... Find out in today's chapter😜 (Didn't have much to say so have fun little intro! And why yes I'm actually in a better mood today)

⚠️Mentions of war, surprisingly long chapter to make up for the last few short ones, major angst I'm warning you and lastly a lot of gore so be prepared for that⚠️

Arthur's POV

The next morning when I woke up I kind of forgot where I was right now and was expecting to get yelled at for being late, but surprisingly this morning I was greeted by the warmth of someone holding me and the pain in my lower back. I look up seeing Alfie peacefully sleeping next to him. I suddenly remember what happened last night making me blush but also smile. We went another round before I just completely gave up and fell asleep without Alfred even pulling out. It seemed though he was now out and we were both cleaned up with boxers, as well as new blankets and duvets. Though that didn't matter to me. The only thing that matters now is seeing the love of my life.

I look up at him moving my one hand that was softly placed on his chest up to his cheek smoothing it softly. "I'm finally going to be your queen..." I mumble happily as I nuzzle into him wanting to jump in excitement but one I'm trapped in his gentle but protective grip and honestly my hips are too sore for that. I almost thought of complaining in my head when I realized I had basically no chores, except if I WANT to make food for us or I WANT to clean around the house. That's why I love it here, I'm not forced into anything. If I dislike it, I can always do something else or like right now when I'm in pain I can simply take the day off and rest. "I can finally make the both of us happy," I sigh in relief and contentment. I can finally be happy...with the person who makes my life worth living for...

"Arthur please sleep you still look so tired," Alfred begged me as I whined holding him closer. Now I'm scared but for other reasons. Right now I'm scared of losing any time I have with Alfred since there's still a chance Francis can and probably will forcefully take me back. I'd rather spend all the waking moments possible with Alfred so I can permanently burn it into my memory for safe keeping if I feel lonely there again. But then again maybe remembering all of those things and what my life could've been like, would just hurt me even more at that moment. "Nooo," I whine as he chuckles after a while of surprise, certainly not used to my clingy side.

"Let's make a deal my beautiful queen. I go make us some food and drinks and we eat here in bed while we discuss coronation stuff that you need to do. Since all my work is done we can spend the whole day just relaxing and cuddling and talking," he proposed as my eyes lit up. "Promise to be back in less than an hour?" I ask holding his hands tightly. "Promise to rest while I'm gone?" He raised an eyebrow as I look into his eyes for any sort of doubt but all I see is seriousness and concern. I sighed and nuzzled into him. "As long as you're back in less than an hour then I'll rest while I wait," I told him not wanting to spend so much time of our off day on sleeping. "Good now just wait here my queen," Alfred smiled and kissed my nose before standing up and getting some clothes on. Once he left I closed my eyes and drifted into a peaceful abyss...

I soon wake up when I felt soft tickles on my neck. I laugh and crack open my eyes seeing my king smiling at me. He seemed to be reading as I looked at him confused. "I let you sleep for two hours more," he explained as I immediately sat up and looked at him surprised and sadly. "No..." I looked down holding myself close. He immediately pulls me into a hug smoothing my hair. "Why don't you want to sleep?" Alfred asked as I sighed resting into his chest. "He could get me back at any moment. I don't want to sleep the whole time when I could actually happily be with you..." I explained hesitantly as he sighed.