Ace of Spades

Helloooo💙 Yes it's been a while but I'm finally back. I honestly have nothing I say except we just have two more chapters (including this chapter) left before this book ends. Sorry if it seemed rushed or if you expected better. But I do really hope you really liked it and will enjoy the next two chapters. Let's get on with your long awaited chapter💙

Arthur's POV

I suddenly see a dagger going through Alfred making me scream...

As the knife was pulled out and Alfred fell forward I caught him and slowly lowered him by bending down then going on my knees and then lowering myself more so I was sitting down. I held Alfred close to me as I cried trying to stop the bleeding but it was useless. "Didn't expect it to be that soon," Alfred finally smiled up at me smoothing my cheek to get rid of the tears. "You asshole, why couldn't you just me die? Now I have to sit here and watch you die," I cried into his shoulder not even looking at the person who did this. They didn't deserve that satisfaction of me knowing exactly who it is. Who screwed up my entire life with one movement.

"Hey shh. Promise me to smile," he tried to make a promise as I held him close. At the moment to smile was almost like asking for me to fly. It's impossible. "Please please just stay here with me... We can live a happy life the rest of eternity..." I begged him though to him that was also impossible. "Please just...be happy," he held my hand that was on the wound. I can see the light fading from his eyes quicker than I ever thought possible. "I will try. I love you so much. I love you much more than you will ever know. Please don't go..." I whimper out holding his hand softly. "I love you too Arthur...thank you...for everything..." The light in his eyes totally disappeared as he went limp and motionless.

I cried more than I thought ever possible. The only thing that made me happy, the only reason I stood up in the mornings is now dead in my arms with nothing I can do about it. Sure I can use the clock and reverse time but that will just start a chain of me dying then him then me dying again and him dying again. This is officially the end of things...

I held his body close to me not caring that his blood leaked onto my clothes. Is this what he felt when I died? If his feelings were anything like mine, I can totally understand why he did what he did. This lonely feeling where you don't know what to do with yourself to make you feel happiness again. Alfred was the only thing I have ever loved and will probably ever love, now he is just gone. He is like sand in an hourglass where his time was up too soon. He is like water that dripped away from my fingers, absolutely no way to stop it.

"I don't want to leave you here Alfred but I don't think I can carry you home," I tried to make myself laugh but it only just cry more as I smoothed Alfred's cheek leaving small kissing on his face. I try to kiss every part I loved. From his now closed sapphire blue eyes to that one cowlick that made him a bit more happy and a bit more excited. I kiss every part that I will miss from his arms that would usually hold me, to the wedding ring on his finger. I want him to have it. To somehow remember me in the afterlife and that maybe in the next life Alfred will remember me.

Wait with Matthew's help maybe I can revive Alfred without going back in time. I glare up at the figure who killed Alfred and was surprised. Gilbert was standing there with a bloody knife looking around frantically. "Why the fuck would you do that Gilbert?!" I screamed as Gilbert sighed and turned around to look at me. "He helped you! He promised a good life for you! He forgave you for what happened! Why would you do that to us?!" I screamed and lectured him softly placing Alfred on the ground. I made small pillow for him out of flowers and leaves. I put his fallen crown on his head, pushing back his bangs and kissing his head. "Just wait a bit my dearest," I whisper to him referring to me going to get him back.