Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid

Holaaaaa Oh my goodness, an one shot I was making took longer than expected pls forgive me🙏🏻 Anyway, I'm sorry if this is short, but I can absolutely promise the next one is longer. It depends since I plan on splitting the next chapter in two. We'll see, but for now enjoy lovelies

Ps, I'm saying again I don't mean disrespect to France, England and people who ship FrUk as well. Please don't take to the comments to hate upon it.

Let's get on with the story then😜

Alfred's POV

I woke up when the clock struck midnight. I groaned as I realize I fell asleep on the couch. I look down and notices Arthur was practically sitting on my lap as his head was resting on my chest. A small smile appeared on my lips as I gently picked him up, careful as to not wake him up. He surprised me when he snuggled closer. I sighed and placed him on my king sized bed. I was about to get some pajamas for Arthur and I, when I feel him tighten his hold on my shirt. I stare at him surprised, but smiled and gently unclasped his hand from my shirt.

I quickly changed into pajamas dressing Arthur as well. I sighed as I see the bruises still remained. I, without thinking, kissed his forehead. I blushed deeply and immediately stood up straight, afraid that he may have woken up. I sighed in relief as I see he didn't. Oh thank goodness. I hear someone chuckle from the door. "You really do care for Arthur, don't you?" I hear the familiar accent.

"Shut up. May I remind you that he just recently got out of his horrible 'relationship' with that bastard and I don't think he is looking for another relationship so soon," I sighed and turned to face Ivan. He smirked slightly, staying where he is. "Just saying, make him yours or Francis might just try again," Ivan advised as I glare and snarl. "I could say the same for you and Yao," I replied as he stayed silent for a while. "You know what happened in the past. If I love someone that isn't from my kingdom, it might end like it did for them," he sighed sadly. "Don't worry Ivan. The only guy I want to start a war against is Francis. I swear I'll kill that bastard one day," I assured and growled a little looking at Arthur with a hurt expression. He had a sad face signaling he was again having a nightmare. Poor Arthur, my queen...

"Well that day might be tomorrow or rather since it is already over twelve, today," Ivan responded as I stare at him wide eyed. "Wait what are you talking about???" I asked very confused. "Remember the meeting we have every week, well I'm sure you got the letter that it is being held tomorrow at your place. Meaning everyone is going to be here, even Francis," Ivan explained as I felt my blood run cold and my face get pale. "Oh crap... I totally forgot!" I shouted and looked back at Arthur shocked and concerned. "I promise I'll make sure that Francis doesn't touch or go near him, Yao probably will do it too. But it is your duty to protect your queen. My advice, disguise him so that he is unrecognizable," he promised and advised as he waved and left for Yao's room.

I sighed deeply as I climbed into bed, placing an arm over my face. Well everyone knows I 'save' people and make them maids, butlers or basically workers in my kingdom. I could go out early and buy a wig and dress. I could dress Arthur up in a maids outfit. No wait, he will have bad memories especially with Francis there. Oh I don't know, because I have to keep him in my sight 24/7, but then he is close to Francis. But I have to make sure he is safe. Maybe Ivan is right, I have to disguise him... Just how...?

I was broken away from my thoughts as I feel someone cuddling against me, slightly whimpering in their sleep. I look down and see it was Arthur who was cuddling close to me. I remember about his nightmare earlier and wrapped my arm around him pulling him close. "It's okay Arthur. I promise to protect you," I whisper in his ear as a small smile was present on his face. He placed his hands on my chest as he snuggled closer, probably for warmth. I sigh not being able to sleep. I finally fell to sleep as I dreamed of Francis doing those things to Arthur. Tomorrow is going to be a rough and long day...