A meeting gone wrong part 1

Hellooooo💕 Yes we're immediately jumping into this chapter. Chapters from now on will be 1000-2000 words long so I deeply apologize if chapters are...short... Just a warning from this point on there will be mentions of very sensitive topics so if you're sensitive to that just ignore it or if it gets too much then I'll understand if you leave this book. It starts getting angsty from now on but it really does end well for everyone (Except Francis but anyway). Again no offense to people who love France or people who also ship FrUk (I mean I am both of those) so that's just a heads up. Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Arthur's POV

"The show and meeting is at the Diamond kingdom..."

I was surprised by those words as he held me close. I bit my lip debating my choices as the awkward silence filled the room, so thick you can probably cut through it with a sharp knife. "Look Arthur I won't hold it against you if you want to stay home. I've been going to this show alone for years, I just thought you'd like to kno-" he was about to reassure as I shake my head still holding him close. "No no I want to go... I want to be there for you..." I shake my head as couldn't finish my sentence. My mouth was hanging open trying to comprehend or think of how to explain my feelings but I just kept quiet, closing my mouth again as I look into his eyes before looking down.

"But?" He urged me to continue as I held him close, burying my face in his chest. "But..." I repeated what he said not knowing how to continue with that sentence. He sighed picking me up and carried me to out room. Once he got there he lied me down on the bed before getting onto it as well. When he was on the bed I immediately cuddled into his chest, not knowing how much I've missed this until I felt the comfort envelope me when he returned the affection by wrapping his arms around me. I pressed my face into his neck admiring the symbol on it.

"Arthur I'm not going to force you to watch the shows if you don't want to. I'll just get a few videos of the show and show it to you once I get home. I just wanted you to know since you did say you'd like to go with me once. It's just unfortunately the Diamond's turn to host this gathering. If you don't want to go now I think there's another one in October Ivan is hosting," Alfred explained as I glared at him. "October is in two months idiot. Meaning you go on atleast 8 meetings by that time meaning 8 times I spend sleepless night stressing that you'll get hurt or we'll get found out while I'm not there to say you really do what's best for me," I glared at him cuddling impossibly closer to him. He sighed smoothing my hair.

"It's okay Arthur, you have a week to decide on this then we'll talk about it again. But for now let's just rest and cuddle till dinner," he dismissed smiling at me as he kissed his forehead. I snap and sit on his torso holding him down (it wasn't till much later that I realized I was probably straddling him with our position). "No Alfred, no more running from problems. Please please let's just talk it out and decide together. If we're going to run a kingdom together we have to learn how to do stuff together and how to talk things out," it wasn't till the words slipped from my trembling lips that I realized what I said.

"No no I'm so sorry. You didn't accept me as a queen yet, I'm so sorry for saying that. I didn't mean it like that, I just want you to be happy too," I try to explain, failing miserably. I suspected him to push me off and immediately send me back to Francis or force me to the dungeon but instead he pulled me close to his surprisingly firm and muscular chest (I say surprisingly since I've only ever seen him eat fast food, too much food or too little food, so he really doesn't have a healthy diet. It shocks me to be honest with you. I tried to gain weight while I was here but I'm still very scrawny. Of course Alfred always assures I'm more than beautiful that I'm absolute perfection). "Alfred...?"