A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)

Helloooo If you read my book Prucan, you should definitely read it, it's awesome, (*Shamelessly advertises other books*) You will realize I did a face reveal on there as well, but since this book is also very important to me, I'll do a face reveal on here too.

⚠️Warning⚠️:

In the beginning there will be a suicide scene for Mattie. I swear I will cry, but none the less, some parts are important so you have to read it. I'll say if the suicide scene is coming on.

As I say every time I make a suicidal chapter/scene please if you're struggling with depression and/or debating suicide please don't do it. I'm sure someone out there loves you and will be very sad if you were gone. I'm always there if you need to talk. Trust me I've been there and I reached out to someone who encourages me, I've as of now not self harmed in like a year. Please reach out to someone and seek help. Know that you are loved and you will be missed.

Listen to the song above it kinda fits and I'm going to cry😭😅

Anyway then let's get this show on the road!😘

Arthur's POV

I wake up from the sun shining brightly in my face. I groan as I try hiding under the blankets. By doing so I realize Alfred is still not here. I sigh sadly as I continue hiding beneath the blanket. Great another day of torture without Alfred. Luckily Francis is also gone so nothing that bad can happen. I sigh again as I feel someone tug on the blankets.

They finally got it off completely as I groggily open my eyes and realize it was Yao. "Come on aru! It's a new day with a new start! I'll help you get ready then you can help me with breakfast," Yao screamed and suggested as I groan and stand up. "Has Alfred returned yet?" I asked almost immediately. "Sorry sweetheart, but he hasn't said anything. But I guess they didn't get anything so they're going to give it a second day in hopes of getting something. Don't worry Arthur you are safe here and Alfred is alright. Probably not in the head, but physically yes," Yao smiled and assured as I nodded and notice I still had the necklace on.

He helped me get dressed and put on the wig and make up. Seriously both the make up and the wig are getting annoying! But as long as I was safe, I was happy. I helped Yao with breakfast as he softly played the radio and we quietly sang along to the all familiar songs. Soon breakfast was ready as Yao instructed me to get everything ready and he will take the task of waking everyone up.

After we all ate and all the queens kept telling embarrassing stories they had with their King. Some were funny, some were weird. But it was really funny and kept me entertained. I smiled as I suggested I'd help Yao clean everything up. I sigh as I remembered about the note I have to give Gilbert. Well he said if we ever need anything we can visit him at the clock late morning and late afternoon. Yeah I'm going to see if he is there... I hope he is since he has to know that Matthew really did feel the same way about him. If Gilbert has moved on or not, he deserves to know.

"Yao what is the time?" I ask softly. He checked on his phone. "It's 9am. Why do you ask darling?" Yao responded and asked curiously. "I have to do something late morning or early afternoon," I explained as he nodded and continued washing the dishes, me drying them off and putting them in their proper place.

After that I made my way to my room where I read my book for a while I started with legends of the diamond kingdom, since I knew so much already. Once I decided it was time to go, I placed the necklace and note in a bag and made my way to the abandoned castle. Seriously Alfred has to show me around! This kingdom is so big! I finally make out the outline of a castle in the near distance as I sigh and walk forward. Gilbert you better be there or I'll kill you. I finally made my way to the humongous castle.