Our New Years day out

Hellooooo💕 Wow this has been on hold for a long time lol😂 Sorry you guys it's been busy for me and if you read my smut book you will know why. My birthday was almost a week ago and when I realized it is already February and I thought like screw everything else, I have to work on this! Anyway I'm finally updating! I know, it's a miracle! A part of it was suggested by aiko_nanami and yoworld so I hope you enjoy💕

(Lol I'm literally watching the first episode of The bachelor. I just remembered it's Valentines tomorrow and there's a dance at our school. No one's going to ask me, are they. Anyway just pretend it's New Years since I wanted to upload it at that time and planned everything around it but I was busy so I didn't get time for it. Update: It's the end of the month and no I didn't get asked)

Arthur's POV

My eyes gently flutter open as I smile still feeling arms wrapped around me. I look up seeing Alfred whose mouth was slightly ajar letting out tiny breaths and snores. I smile as I held onto his shirt. Why is he still sleeping? He would usually almost be done with his morning work by now. It isn't like I was bothered by him being there, I'm very pleased with him here. But the last time I woke up in his arm was that day right after the Halloween party. We spent that whole day walking around the castle, talking and even watching movies or playing video games. It was so nice to have Alfred holding me close to his chest as I smile observing him. He still had the dark rings as I sigh. I lean into him and close my eyes feeling engulfed in his body heat

I wanted to do something nice for him, something to make him happy. I thought for a while till I heard his stomach growl echoing through the otherwise silent room. I immediately get an idea as I smile. I kiss his mark showing I was there and I was safe. I gently lift his arm and place it by his side. I hear him whine as he grabs the pillow and hold it close to him, probably thinking it was me. I chuckle and smile at the sight as I gently brush his hair out of his face. I gently squeezed his hand for a second before walking down to the kitchen. I start getting out eggs and all the ingredients to make pancakes. I also took out bacon for on the side.

I started to warm up the stove and make the batter for the pancakes. I was about to accidentally throw baking soda into it instead of flour. I felt something, or rather someone pull on my arm. I look at where the movement is coming from and see Matthew. I was so surprised and was about to scream for Alfred but he stopped me by placing his hand over my mouth and puts his finger on his lips to show he wants me to be quiet. I did as told and stayed quiet as he sighed in relief. He throws some flour on the kitchen table as he starts writing with his finger.

Sorry that was rude to cover your mouth. Please don't tell Alfred, you'll greatly sadden him. Only you can see me, he can't. So just stay silent about this. Please queen of spades? Oh yeah and you don't throw baking soda in pancakes.

"Alright I will. And I'm not queen yet so just call me Arthur. And yeah I didn't pay attention to the label"

Matthew laughs a bit as he helped me make the pancakes and bacon. He pulled on my arm or tapped my shoulder when I do something wrong and then he helps me. It seems he can only touch me and the ingredients. Once I was finally done I started putting everything on the plates (There were 4 of us according to Matthew. Those would be; me, Alfred, Ivan and Yao).

"You know Gilbert really misses you and loves you, right?" I ask as I see him blush slightly. He writes in the flour, Really? I didn't know... "He does, he wishes he was there for you," I answer honestly as Matthew looks down ashamed at the sadness he made his love feel. I'm sorry... "No he doesn't hate or blame you. He just wishes you were back," I answer honestly as I clean everything up. "Funny how when you're alive you think everyone hates you and when you're dead you realize how much people loved you," Matthew chuckled sadly looking down, his voice was soft and ghostlike. I look at him sadly as he only smiles at me. "If you ever need me, just call my name and I'll appear to you and you alone," Matthew said in his soft and ghostly voice. He disappeared as I sigh and set the table. I made my way to wake everyone up.