8 - Movie in the Park

What a long ass day! I collapsed on the sofa and flicked the TV on. Better be someone good on the late night talk shows. While Kimmel droned on, I ignored my messages and emails. I needed a break from business, to relax. I thought about calling a 'friend' to help with that. But I didn't feel up to the small talk and effort required tonight.

Porter's email with the story link was still in my inbox. I hadn't heard anything from Kurt in IT about the search yet. After a moment I clicked the link and started to read.

I smiled as I saw Chelsea's name pop up on my phone.

C: Are you able to go to movies?

M: Not really, usually just rent out the theatre. Why?

C: I'd like to see Wonder Woman at NewCenter park

The open air movies in the park. I pulled up the information on my phone. The movies generally started around 8:30 pm. Wonder Woman was on a Wednesday night so less people than a weekend show.

C: Thought I'd ask. Don't worry about it. 

M: Hold on, I'm thinking

Could I do it? If she got a spot in the back and I arrived just as the movie started, I could probably slip in without being noticed. The parking lot was also right there. I could have security waiting if needed.

M: You cool with saving a spot near the back and me arriving just as the movie starts? 

C: Yes, whatever you need to do

On Wednesday I arrived with the security guys and we ran through things one last time. Chelsea had a good spot near the back in clear view of the parking lot. I pointed her out and where I'd be sitting. When the trailers began I put my hood up and walked quickly to Chelsea, keeping my head down. 

She had blankets and two bleacher seats set up. The bleacher seats were a good idea. They allow back support while sitting on the grass. Like lawn chairs without the legs. 

"Scoot forward," I said bending down.

"Why? I got you a seat."

"I don't wanna sit there," I whispered. "Hurry up, the movie's about to start."

She sighed and wiggled forward. I slipped between Chelsea and the chair, with my legs splayed on either side of her. I leaned back in the chair and pulled her against my chest. She snuggled back into me.

"Better than a chair, right?" I said into her ear and she nodded.

I glanced around but no one was looking at me and I relaxed. The movie started and we tucked a blanket around us. Chelsea pulled out a bag of candy. Thatta girl I smiled.

Things went well until halfway through the movie when Chelsea started to squirm, rubbing her ass against my crotch.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, tightening my arms around her.

"My ass is asleep," she whispered.

"Well now my dick's awake!"

"Really?" she ground back against me hard and I sucked in my breath.

"Wow, you are hard," she said as she settled back. "My ass is good now."

"Witch," I mumbled.

I wasn't interested in the movie anymore and realized the blanket covered us from her breasts down. I began moving my hands under the blanket, exploring. 

"What are you doing?" she whispered. 

"Relax and watch the movie," I said in her ear.

I slid my hand down her stomach and eventually between her legs. I rubbed through her jeans and heard her breath catch.

I wondered how far she'd let me go, surrounded by people watching the movie. Slowly I moved to the button of her jeans, opening it and dragging the zipper down.

"Marshall.... " she whispered.

"It's okay baby, nobody can see," I said in her ear as I stilled my hand. 

After a couple minutes I slowly slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties. I'd never gone this far with her before and I wondered if she would stop me. On the screen Wonder Woman twirled her magic lasso.

I inched down towards her slit. Her pussy was shaved clean, very nice. My fingers reached her entrance and found it dripping wet. 

"You like this, don't you?" I whispered. She squirmed in embarrassment and her movement jolted my fingers. She stilled instantly. 

I waited a couple moments, resting my hand on her pussy, watching Steve Trevor beg Wonder Women to be careful. Then I slid a finger just inside her lips and felt for her clit. She made a sound in her throat as I began circling it with my finger. 

Carefully I tightened an arm around her waist and put my legs over hers, essentially pinning down her down. As I waited for the next action scene in the movie, I circled her clit faster.

When the explosions began on screen, I whispered "hold on." I sucked on her neck below her ear 
at the same time I pressed down hard on her clit. With a gasp she jerked and ground herself against my fingers. I kept on pinching and rubbing her clit until she stilled.

I removed and held up my hand, admiring how wet it was. 

"You really have no shame, do you?" she whispered turning towards me, her checks flaming.

"Nah," I said. "Besides I'm curious how you taste." And I licked some of her cum from my fingers. Her eyes went wide as she watched me. 

"Damn. As sweet as I imagined," I grinned. 

"Let's go," she whispered and leaned forward to gather the blanket. 

"What?" I asked surprised. "The movie's not over."

She turned and kissed me. Her lips were hard, her tongue demanding in my mouth.

"Let's go," she whispered again and stood.

"Yes ma'am." I grinned and folded the bleacher seats.

We hurried towards her car and one of the security guys exited their vehicle. 
"Everything okay?" he asked. 

"Fine," I said. "Movie's almost over, just leaving before the crowds. Thanks guys. You can head home."

We threw the blanket and seats in the trunk and she handed me the keys. As I slid behind the wheel she turned to me.
"I cannot believe you did that in front of all those people!

"Which part? Making you cum or tasting it?" I asked. 

She flushed again and I laughed. 

"I can't believe you let me do it. Really got you going huh?" I smirked as I started the car. "Where to?"

"My place," she whispered as she leaned over. We kissed and she bit my lip. I kissed her harder and she gave it right back. The pleasure was bordering on painful as her hand slipped down and played with my cock through my pants. I was panting and her lips were puffy by the time she leaned back. I broke every speed limit to her place. 

Inside her apartment she dropped her bag and reached for me. She smashed her lips on mine and tugged off my hoodie. We stumbled out of our shoes as I backed her towards the bedroom. 

She pulled my t-shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. She ran her hands down my chest and up my tattooed arms. 
"God you're sexy," she whispered. 

I tugged off her shirt and added it and her bra to the floor. I grabbed her breast and guided it to my mouth, sucking hard. She arched her back with a cry and I pushed her down on the bed. 

"Think I'll finish what I started earlier," I said and pulled off her pants. She scooted up the bed and reached for my belt.

"I don't think so. It's your turn." 

I stood still and let her undo my belt, pulling down my jeans and boxers. I stepped out of them, then grabbed her legs pulling her back down the bed.

"Marshall!" she squeaked.

"Come on baby, open your legs for me," I said as I knelt on the bed.

"What are you going to do?" she asked and I saw her nervousness then.

"Nothing you don't want me to," I promised and moved up the bed to her.

Her arms went around my neck and we lay for a moment just kissing. Soon though, her hands began to wander, lightly dragging her nails down my chest and arms. I reached down and slowly ran a hand up her thigh. She was so wet I felt it long before I got to her slit. Carefully I slid one finger into her and she gasped. I stopped and waited.

"You alright?" I asked. She nodded and I began using my finger to thrust inside her. She moaned and my dick twitched.

"Fuck I want you!" I looked down at her trying to find the right words. "Can we... is it okay..."

She hesitated. "Can you stay?"

Stay? What?

She wouldn't meet my eyes as she continued. "I'd rather you didn't leave after 
the first time."

Of course, she's not a whore. Could I stay? Mentally I scrambled to think. What did I have on tomorrow? Shit no, I had Whit at home. I couldn't roll in having been out all night.

I let out a sigh. "I can't tonight. I have my daughter at home."

"Sorry," she whispered.

"Nothing to be sorry about. Next time," I said and she nodded.

I added a second finger and began slowly thrusting inside her again. She was tight but so wet. Her breathing quickened and I knew it wouldn't be long. I thrust harder and faster. 
She let out an "oh God" and her muscles tightened all around my fingers. Damn I couldn't wait until that was my dick. 

Her breathing slowly returned to normal and I kissed her forehead.

"You ok?" I asked. She smiled and I found myself smiling back. "We made quite a mess of you. I'll grab some Kleenex."

"No," she said as she pushed me onto my back. As I watched, she knelt and reached between her legs. She covered her hand in her cum and then ran it over my cock. She repeated this until I was covered in her. Using her cum like lube, she began to stroke my cock.

"I guess I should taste me too. Can't let you have all the fun," she smiled and began licking herself off my dick.

"Fuck!" I squeezed my eyes shut. Her wide-eyed, shocked innocence morphing to dirty freak was undoing me. I felt her slide down to my balls as she took each sack into her mouth, sucking gently. I groaned. "Please Chelsea..."

She returned her mouth to my cock and increased the pace. I felt my release building and let go.

Kimmel said good night and I looked up. It was well after midnight. I got sucked into the damn story again. Shit was hot. I closed the browser and wondered again if I should call a friend to help me out. In the end I decided it was easier to head up to bed and rub one out myself. But I planned to check in with Kurt tomorrow. 

"Hey Kurt. Any updates on that thing I asked you to look into?"

"Yes and no." Kurt said. "I've tracked several of the IP addresses without any luck."

"What's that mean?" I asked confused. "In English man."

"Sorry," Kurt smiled. "All computers and phones that connect to the internet have an IP address. When you post something, that IP address is recorded."

"So all the chapters have addresses that you can track to the girl?" I asked.

"That's what I hoped." Kurt said. "But so far every address is for a public place - libraries, coffee shops and the university. Looks like she's only posted chapters when she's been on public Wi-Fi so there's nothing that leads directly back to her."

"Huh," I said. "So that's the no part? What about the yes part?"

"All the public IP addresses are for Vancouver, British Columbia." Kurt said.

"So she's from Vancouver?" I asked surprised.

"Not necessarily," he said. "She could be routing the signal through Vancouver. I'm looking into it."

"Uh okay," I said. "Thanks man. Let me know when ya find something else."

I walked back to my office thinking. I expected to trace the story back to some crazy old lady. But an old lady probably wouldn't know about IP addresses. Hell I didn't know about IP addresses. And why would an old lady care about hiding her identity?

If the chick really worked in the legal field like her character though, she'd be smart enough to know how to make sure the story didn't lead back to her. That was a point in favour of the girl being real.

I wasn't sure how I felt about the news. I sort of wanted Kurt to find a crazy old lady so I could be done with this. The longer it dragged on, the more I wondered if – and maybe hoped – she was real. And hope usually lead to disappointment. I'd experienced that enough times to know.