22 - Where I'm At

I left Dre's home studio and headed back to the hotel. Playing the track we'd been working on I thought I could tighten up the lyrics a bit. There were a couple lines I wasn't feeling. My stomach rumbled and I glanced at the clock. Shit it was dinner time already.

Entering the suite, I saw Chelsea seated on the floor and scribbling in a notebook on the coffee table.

"Yo," I said and kissed her. Tossing my own notebook down on the table, I settled on the floor across from her.

"Good day?" she asked.

"Mostly," I nodded. "Just thinking about changing a few lines."

I opened my notebook and looked across to hers.

"Whatcha working on?"

"Something new," she shrugged but didn't elaborate.

"Anything ya wanna share?" I asked, wondering if she'd tell me about the new story she'd posted.

"Not yet," she said shaking her head. "Speaking of sharing, I was wondering if we were on the same page..."

"Yeah of course. Just let me get a couple things down on this page before I forget." I said and bent over my notebook.

I recreated the beat in my head and bobbed in time as I went over the lyrics that were bugging me. I wrote a couple new ideas. Looking up, I saw Chelsea staring at my notebook.

"Wanna hear it?" I asked.

"Absolutely."

I set my phone on the table and played the track. Watching her face, she looked surprised. When the track ended she leaned over the table and studied my notebook.

She motioned to my phone. "Can you play it again?"

I hit the play button. When the track finished for the second time, she was nodding.

"It's about a dream," Chelsea said and I nodded. "But from the lyrics I could read upside down, I thought it was about a nightmare. If you reverse the lyrics, starting with the last line and working back, it's a totally different meaning," she laughed. "So cool."

I understood what she meant and my mind was racing. Like a reversal into the opposite, it transformed the idea. Flipping it made it a completely different song. I loved it.

"You okay?" she asked. "Sorry, I didn't mean it wasn't good or you needed to change it."

But I'd grabbed my phone from the table and was pacing back and forth as I called Dre.

"Hey man, can we work a little more tonight, I wanna try something with that track... yeah I'm heading back right now."

I hung up and leaned over to kiss Chelsea. "You're brilliant."

"You're leaving?"

I stopped. Shit. She'd flown to LA to be with me and so far I'd only been working.

"It'll be quick, I promise."

"That's what she said," she mumbled.

I pulled her up into my arms, grinning.

"Ain't nothing quick about how I'm gonna taste your sweet pussy later. Except maybe my tongue."

She flushed and her eyes closed. "I'm holding you to that," she whispered.

I kissed her slowly, promising to deliver.

"Go," she said stepping away from me. "Sooner you go, sooner you'll be back."

"Thanks babe."

Dre and I listened to the re-recorded track. It turned out even better than I'd expected.

He shook his head. "All the same lyrics but flipping it is genius. How'd you think of that?"

"I didn't. My girl did," I grinned. "May have to give her a credit on this one."

"Yeah? Same chick you mentioned before?" Dre asked, sitting back in his chair. "How's that going?"

"Yup. Really good, the distance aside," I said. "Might've finally got it right this time."

"Good. You deserve it," Dre nodded. "How'd ya hook up with her again?"

I looked away. This was why I'd held off telling most of my friends about her. What could I say that didn't sound crazy? I had to come up with something soon.

"Connected online and eventually met up," I shrugged, keeping it vague. "Today's way of finding love it seems."

"Isn't that the truth," he laughed. "Man I would not wanna be single these days."

"No doubt. Hold onto Nicole for sure," I agreed.

"So when do I finally get to meet this woman?" Dre asked.

"I'll bring her around next time," I promised.

"Why next time? Let's go out tonight."

"Not tonight man," I laughed. "I got some sucking up to do. Literally, ya know what I'm sayin'."

Dre laughed and I headed back to the hotel in a great mood.

I found her curled up in bed reading a book.

"Get them pajama bottoms off," I ordered shedding my shirt and jeans. "Actually take the top off too."

She rolled her eyes but didn't look up from the book. I grabbed the pajamas pants at her ankles and pulled. She slid down the bed with them, hurrying to mark her page and put the book on the night stand.

"Marshall!" she protested, sitting up.

"A promise is a promise," I said kneeling on the bed. "Take 'em off."

We stared at each other. I saw her eyes darken. Slowly she tugged them off.

"No foreplay? Just straight to the main event?" she asked.

I spread her legs and ran a finger over her slit. Holding it up we both looked at the wetness covering my finger.

"Don't need foreplay. You're always wet for me," I grinned.

She flushed red and looked away.

"What's the matter? Ya don't want this?" I asked.

She swallowed hard.

"That's what I thought," I smirked.

Pushing her back onto the bed, I lowered my head and got down to business.

I'd promised to take my time, so I took the long route. I alternated biting and planting wet kisses along her inner thighs. My beard scratching at her delicate skin.

When I couldn't resist any longer I licked around her entrance and felt her stiffen. Lazily I lapped up all her wetness as Chelsea's breathing became heavy.

Finally I forced my tongue through her lips and found her clit. She moaned and her hand urged my head on. I was rock hard hearing and seeing her response to my touch.

Slipping my tongue lower, I thrust it in and out of her, like a mini dick and she moaned again. Moving back I swirled my tongue around her clit and slowly began thrusting my fingers inside her.

In tandem I moved my tongue and fingers faster and faster, as her moans became louder. When I felt her legs begin to shake I gently used my teeth on her clit. She exploded with a scream, arching her back.

I tore off my boxers, rolled on a condom and plunged into her. I knew she was most sensitive right after an orgasm but I couldn't wait. She gasped as I thrust repeatedly inside her.

"Oh God Marshall," she moaned. "Again..."

Soon I felt her pussy clamp down all around me and I rammed into her harder, through the extra friction. It sent me spiraling and I came too, slowing my thrusts as I released into her.

The next morning I glared at her packed bag as she checked the suite for anything she'd missed. I didn't want her to go. Fuck. It seemed harder to say goodbye every time.

"Are you sure you can't stay another day?" I asked. "Call in sick to work?"

"No, sorry."

I hugged her to me, running a hand through her soft hair and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I miss you already," I murmured.

"You'll be fine," she said, hugging me and then stepping towards her bag.

I frowned. What was that bullshit? Grabbing her waist, I yanked her back against me.

"Where's my kiss goodbye?"

Staring in my eyes, she leaned up to kiss me. It was a sweet, almost sad kiss. I didn't like it at all. I pressed hard against her lips and slid my tongue into her mouth.

She broke the kiss and pushed against my chest.

"I have to go. Can't miss my flight."

"Right," I leaned back against the table and watched her leave.