24 - Motor City

When Chelsea texted she was out front the main entrance of the airport, I drove up to get her. One look at her face told me I'd made the right decision in asking her to come. She looked happier than I'd seen her in awhile.

She tossed her bag in the back and practically bounced in the passenger seat.

"Did you know the city of Detroit surrendered to invading Canadian forces in the War of 1812?"

"I did not," I smiled as I pulled into traffic. "But probably the only way Canada could take my city."

"That's because we haven't figured out how to weaponize Canada geese yet," she nodded. "Then we'd be unstoppable. World domination."

"What? Like birds?" I asked confused.

"Canada geese are not birds," she looked horrified. "They're minions of Satan. Even Canadians hate them and we don't hate much."

"They're just birds!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah? Remember that jetliner Sully had to crash land in the Hudson River? Fucking geese took it down," she said. "Weaponized geese, it's just a matter of time."

We went for dinner and I couldn't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I loved her sarcastic wit. But her story remained in the back of my mind and I knew at some point I had to straighten things out.

"Why is Detroit called the Motor City?" Chelsea asked as we walked back to the Escalade after dinner.

"Because it use to be the global centre of the automotive industry. As early as 1920 General Motors, Ford and Chrysler were all based in Detroit." I said.

"Cool. Feel like taking me on a driving tour of the Motor City? I'd love to see places you've lived or that are important to you."

So we began an impromptu tour of where I'd grown up. During the drive, she took control of my stereo and played an increasingly bad assortment of music that had me rolling my eyes.

"I don't even know what that shit is, but get it off my stereo," I ordered finally.

"A whole 20 seconds – that song lasted way longer than I expected," she laughed.

I shook my head. "Imma take my irritation out on your ass later."

"Promise?" she said, blowing me a kiss.

"Count on it," I said, trying to hide my smile. 

As it was now too dark to see much, I put some decent tunes on the stereo and headed towards home.

"How far are we from your place?" she asked.

"About an hour. Why?"

"I have to pee," she said.

'Now?" I asked looking over at her.

"No this is your two hour warning," she rolled her eyes. "Yes, now!"

"There's no where to stop around here," I said.

"Well, we have about two minutes to find some place or things are gonna get messy."

I didn't like this part of town and didn't want to stop. The only places open now were bars, pubs and strip clubs.

"You're passing all kinds of places!" Chelsea said.

"Yeah there's a reason for that," I muttered.

"There! Pull over there!" she insisted pointing.

I turned into the parking lot and read the sign.

"The Scurvy Dog? Hell no!"

"Marshall I have to pee. This is an emergency."

"I can't go in with you and I don't want you going in a place like that by yourself!"

"Don't be so dramatic! I'm going in for five minutes to use the bathroom, not setting up base camp."

"I'd rather you peed in the woods," I muttered.

"Well I wouldn't!" Chelsea opened the SUV door and hopped out.

I watched a biker walk out of the bar and light up a cigarette. He turned and stared at her ass as she walked past him.

"Fuck," I shut off the Escalade, pulled up my hood and headed inside after her.

I was relieved to see the washrooms were just off to the left of the entrance. At least I wouldn't have to walk through the busy bar. I loitered in the entrance way, turned towards the wall pretending to read the posters while I watched for Chelsea.

A hand snaked up my arm. "Hey Sugar, didn't think I'd ever see you in here. Ain't you supposed to be dry?"

The woman's blonde hair was obviously dyed and her fake tits almost burst out of her halter top. She wore a name tag that said "Susie" so I assumed she was one of the waitresses.

I moved her hand off my arm. "Just waiting for a friend."

She shimmed closer. "I can be your friend."

"No. You can't," I said.

"C'mon Sugar. Let's go outside and have some fun," she said as her hand touched my junk. I grabbed her wrist and held it tightly away from me.

"I said no."

A bouncer moved towards us. "Everything all right Susie?"

"Yeah," I said, letting go of her wrist and shoving her away.

"Hey man, watch it," the bouncer yelled. Several other people looked over to see what was going on.

"Fuck." I was attracting too much attention. I had to leave.

I walked outside and hesitated, still not wanting to leave Chelsea alone inside. But the stupid ho had followed me.

"It's not happening slut, go back inside."

"What's your fucking problem?"

"You! No way I'd fuck a rundown cunt like you!"

"You're going to regret that," she hissed.

"Nah. I'd regret it more if I did. Probably catch something, even with a condom," I laughed.

Much to my relief, she stormed off.

I walked back to the Escalade and Chelsea appeared moments later. Happily I put the Scurvy Dog in the rear view.

"Maybe we can make another unscheduled stop?" Chelsea said about 15 minutes later.

"What now?" I was almost afraid to ask.

She slid closer and ran a hand up my thigh. I sucked in a breath and held the steering wheel tighter as she palmed my dick.

"We'll be home in under an hour," I said.

"But it's my first trip to the MotorCity! We should celebrate in a car."

"Cute, but no. I have a perfectly good bed."

"Come on, when's the last time you did something crazy?" she asked, rubbing me through my track pants.

"I tracked down a girl writing about me on the internet," I said looking over at her.

"Yeah okay, that counts," she giggled.

"You're gonna have to wait," I said, trying to ignore her hand and the feelings it was causing.

"Fine."

Chelsea let go of my dick, sat back in her seat and grabbed her phone. I foolishly thought for a moment I'd won. Then LL Cool J's 'Doing It' began playing through the car stereo.

"Nice," I nodded. "First good song you've played. But not going to work."

"It's okay. I got it covered."

I looked over and saw she'd unzipped her jeans. As I watched she slipped her hand in and started fingering herself.

"Fuck!" I forced my attention back to the road.

Chelsea started to moan along with the song. My dick jumped in my pants and I started looking for a secluded place to pull over before I crashed the damn SUV.

I drove behind a vacant warehouse and yanked on the parking brake at the same time I locked the doors.

"Get in the back," I ordered.

She smiled and moved to the back seat. I climbed after her and pulled a condom out of my pocket.

"Gonna have to be quick," I warned as I tugged my pants down and collapsed onto the seat.

Chelsea pulled her pants off and took the condom from me. After rolling it on, she straddled my lap and slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

I closed my eyes as she slid up and down on me. Her lips found my neck and sucked gently.

"So fucking good!" I groaned.

I grabbed her ass and moved her faster as I began thrusting upwards. She moaned and her fingers dug into my shoulders.

"You were made for my dick," I panted as I felt my orgasm start to build. "Cum baby, wanna feel that sweet pussy soak me."

"Oh yes!" she cried, throwing her head back and I felt her clench around me. I let myself follow her into release.

"Welcome to the MotorCity," I said, kissing her.

"Thanks for the proper welcome," she grinned, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"I haven't done anything like that in a long time," I laughed.

Holding her, my softening dick still inside her, I thought about how I'd almost lost her. I wasn't big on romantic sentiments, but I had to straighten things out between us. As much as I didn't want to put my heart out there, I didn't want to lose Chelsea more. Then inspiration struck. Maybe Susie was good for something after all.

"I'm tired of condoms. And if we're gonna do more shit like this, it would be easier without them. What'd ya think?"

I felt the sudden tension in her body.

"We can talk about it, sure," she said carefully.

"Okay, let's talk," I said, rubbing her back. "I've been tested, all good. And I haven't been with anyone but you since we met."

"Really?" she raised her head and stared at me, mouth open.

"Really. Anything you wanna tell me?"

"I – I've been tested in the last year, all good. I'm not on birth control because I hadn't had sex in um ... a while before you. But I could go on it."

"Good," I nodded. "No rubbers is one of the perks of being in a relationship."

"Right, okay, sure," she nodded, looking like she was trying hard to process everything I'd just said.

"Let's get cleaned up," I moved her gently off my lap and dealt with the condom. I hated the damn things and was already looking forward to not using them.

Chelsea pulled her pants on but then sat back down.

"You okay?" I asked, raising my hips off the seat and pulling my pants up.

She hesitated a moment.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you think ... I mean, would it be okay if we took a selfie? I – I don't have any pictures of us together."

I nodded and reached in my pocket for my phone.

"No that's okay, I'll take it. You suck," she laughed and pulled out her phone, taking a couple pictures of us.

I smiled as I moved back to the driver's seat. It was the first time she'd asked for anything. And she'd wanted a picture of us. We were going to be alright.