37 - Ain't Nuttin' But Music

After parking in the underground parkade, we rode the elevator up to Effigy Studio.

"This is so exciting!" Chelsea said as her head swiveled, trying to take in everything at once.

I hid a smile. I was excited to show her around too. The dinner with my kids had been a great success. Now I wanted to share my other love with her.

I planned to skip the administration offices and head back to the studio, but as we passed I saw Kurt helping a receptionist.

"Son of a bitch," I muttered and waved him over.

"Hey Em! How's it going?" Kurt asked as we bumped fists.

"Pretty good," I said, slipping an arm around Chelsea's waist. "I want you meet Chelsea."

Kurt's mouth dropped open. "For real? This is her?"

Chelsea looked from Kurt to me, with a confused look.

"Kurt is in IT," I explained in a low voice. "He helped me track you down from your online story. One of the only people to know the whole story, so to speak."

"Ah," Chelsea turned back to Kurt and smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you. And thank you."

"It's great to actually meet you," Kurt grinned. "Hey can I ask you something from the story?"

"Sure, ask away," Chelsea said.

"Uh," Kurt looked nervously at me.

I raised an eyebrow and waited for him to continue. Mother fucker better not be inappropriate or IT would be down a man.

"Um, I just always wondered ... if the part about the brain tumor was real or fiction," Kurt said.

I glared at Kurt. "Chels you don't have to –"

"It's okay," Chelsea said. "It's true. But it's not as horrific as it sounds."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Kurt said.

"It's benign and I'm on the wait list for surgery. Side effects have been minimal thankfully and once it's removed, I'll be good as new," Chelsea smiled.

"That's great to hear," Kurt said.

"Excuse me, Marshall? Can I have a moment?" My assistant asked, appearing at my side.

"I'll be right back," I said to Chelsea, before following my assistant.

Things were sorted quickly and I headed back to where Kurt and Chelsea still stood talking. Part of the conversation caught my ear.

"Wait, both? You've read my other online story?"

"Yeah."

"Does Marshall kn – "

Shit! I was about to be busted for reading her second online story. That was one can of worms I didn't want opened. I hurried forward and interrupted before Chelsea could question Kurt further.

"Did ya miss me?" I asked, running a hand down her back. Chelsea's look was a little too searching for comfort. "Of course ya did. And the tour continues! Later Kurt."

I steered Chelsea towards the largest recording room. As I suspected, Royce and Denaun were messing around with some beats. I wanted to finally introduce them to Chelsea.

"Yo, yo, yo!" I said "What's going on?"

"Hey man. Who's this?" Denaun asked.

"This is Chelsea," I said.

"For real? I thought fo' sure you was making her up," Denaun joked.

"Bitch shut the fuck up," I rolled my eyes. "I ain't have to invent girls."

"C'mon now, he's paying you to be his pretend girlfriend, right?" Denaun asked Chelsea.

"Totally," Chelsea deadpanned. "So glad that's out in the open."

I whipped my head around to look at her in shock while Denaun and Royce collapsed in laughter. When they finished, Royce stepped forward.

"It's good to meet ya,"

"You too. Marshall talks about you guys all the time,"

"Lies! All lies!" Denaun said. "So how you two meet? Marshall said online?"

I tensed, wondering why Porter wouldn't leave this alone. But before I could tell him to shove it, Chelsea answered.

"Yup. Porn Hub comments section," Chelsea said.

I hide a smile as Royce and Denaun started laughing again.

"Which video?" Royce asked.

"Wrestling midgets," Chelsea shrugged.

"That makes sense," Royce nodded.

"Oh I like you," Denaun laughed. "Yo Em, she's a keeper."

"I know. Get ya own girl, quit hittin' on mine," I said.

"Can you guys show me how all this works?" Chelsea asked, waving at the soundboard.

"Sure," Royce said and motioned Chelsea into a chair.

They explained briefly how it worked. Then I went into the booth and spit a couple verses they used to demonstrate.

"Wow," Chelsea looked impressed. "I had no idea it was so complex."

"Yeah, we the best," Denaun said. "So Chelsea, what do you do?"

"I worked as a paralegal in Canada, but with different legislation I can't do that here. I'm starting a volunteer position with Beyond Basics this week. It's a literacy-focused non-profit organization."

"Legal experience and charitable. Ya perfect for Marsh," Denaun laughed.

"Don't I know it," I agreed.

"Seriously though, that's a great organization. Good for you," Royce nodded.

"Okay enough chit chat. Get back to work," I said. "We're outie."

"See ya Chelsea," they called as I ushered her out of the room.

"They seem nice," she laughed.

"Yeah, most days."

"Where to now?"

"My office. I need to grab some papers, then we can go," I said.

On the way we passed the lounge and another assistant jumped up, asking if I could spare a moment to sign some memorabilia slated for charities. Chelsea motioned for me to go ahead, saying she didn't mind waiting.

Walking back towards the lounge, I heard Chelsea laugh. What the hell? Rounding the corner I saw her talking to one of the sound engineers. It was only small talk in a work setting, but jealousy and insecurity reared their ugly heads in my mind. I'm gone ten minutes and some guy's chattin' her up and standing way too fuckin' close.

Once I would have stormed over and reamed them both out, just to make myself feel better. Older and wiser me knew I didn't have to destroy the entire kitchen to break a couple eggs.

I walked over and slid my arm around Chelsea's waist. "Hey. Sorry I took so long."

The engineer recognized me and looked startled. I stared him down, thinking that's right mother fucker, she's mine. Now fuck off.

"No problem," Chelsea smiled at me before turning back to him. "It was nice to meet you Luke."

Yeah bye bye Luke. I steered Chelsea away from him and we continued onto my office.

Inside Chelsea looked around while I sat in the chair and rooted through the papers on my desk. I needed a sheet I'd started scribbling on while my notebook wasn't handy.

"You ever have sex in here?" Chelsea asked as she sat on the desk top, her legs dangling over the side.

I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. She'd been careful not to ask about my past, preferring not to know specifics.

"Yes," I said, not elaborating.

"Wanna do it again?" she asked.

Briefly I considered it, still annoyed by Luke's appearance.

"No," I said, searching again for the sheet of lyrics. "This is a place of business now, not a backstage party."

"Too bad," Chelsea sighed. "With the easy access and all."

I frowned as I looked over at her. What was she talking about? She had on a long sleeved shirt and jeans.

"I'm not wearing any underwear," she smiled. "None."

My mouth fell open as her words sunk in. She'd been walking around all day, meeting people and laughing with the guys without any underwear on. Telling only me. My dick stiffened.

"Get them pants off," I growled, before stomping to the door and locking it.

Turning back I saw she'd striped and settled back onto the desk. I moved between her legs and yanked my sweat pants down.

"No noise," I ordered.

She grinned and nodded, no doubt enjoying her little ambush. Not for long.

Perched on the edge of the desk legs spread, she grabbed my dick and lined it up with her pussy. I stepped back.

"Turn around and bend over the desk."

"Marshall no," she whispered.

It was her favourite position, the one she felt me most deeply. Also the one that caused her to scream in pleasure. I smirked and waited.

"Fine. Jerk," she glared at me as she hopped off the desk. The look and attitude had my dick rock hard.

I slammed into her and she stifled a moan. Our breathing became heavy and ragged as I pounded into her repeatedly.

Grabbing her hair, I pulled her up against me. "This what ya panting for? My dick?"

"Yes," she hissed.

I pushed her back down onto the desk and continued my brutal rhythm. Her ass shook with every thrust and I desperately wanted to spank it. But I knew the sound would carry to those outside the office.

Chelsea let out a low moan and shuddered as she came. I smiled, then surrendered to my own release.

When the stars cleared, I pulled out and tugged my pants up. Chelsea stood and reached for the box of Kleenex on the desk.

I grabbed her wrist. "No."

She turned back to me with a questioning look.

"You chose not to wear underwear," I shrugged. "Now you get to ride home feeling me drip outta ya."

"Seriously?" Chelsea asked, rolling her eyes. "You're petty as fuck."

She wasn't wrong I thought as I watched her get dressed. Then Chelsea walked to the door and looked back at me grinning.

"Ready?" she asked, hands on hips.

I pushed my tongue into my cheek, trying not to smile. She was classy as fuck, but up for anything. She was perfect.

Finally spying the sheet of lyrics on the floor, I tucked them into my pocket.

"Let's go," I said.

It was a long walk back to the car as most of the building now knew Chelsea was here and stopped to say hi. She was friendly and chatted with everyone. Can't deny knowing she wore no underwear and had my cum between her legs while she did it was hot.

Fuck I needed to get her home. And never let her leave.