57 - Love Game

Over the next week we fell back into our regular routine. I went to the studio and Chelsea resumed volunteering, we ate together, hung out, kissed and slept in the same bed.

It seemed the only thing not back to normal was our sex life. After everything she'd been through, I didn't want to push it. But I couldn't deny how much I wanted her. I was taking a lot of cold showers and taking care of shit myself.

Saturday morning arrived and it was pouring rain outside. Over coffee and cereal, we talked about childhood board games.

"I had Operation at one point. But shit was used and the sides didn't always light up the dude's nose," I said. 

"I remember that one. They have an Iron Man version of it now I think," Chelsea said.

"Cool," I said, thinking I might have to look into that. "What was that other game where you put the shapes in before the timer went off?"

"Perfection!" Chelsea smiled. "I loved that game. Chris, my cousins and I would set the timer, run up the stairs and when it exploded, pretend we'd been shot and fall dramatically down the stairs .... Yeah, that doesn't seem as funny now that it's happened in real life."

"Life! That was another board game," I said, changing the subject quickly.

"Chris and I played that all the time. We'd get all the kids we could along the way and cash them in for money. Kinda like the properties in Monopoly."

"You cashed in your children?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They weren't real!" she protested.

"Did you play any game the way ya were supposed to?" I asked.

"Hey! I was an imaginative kid," she said. "And since when do you care about rules? Oooh look at me, I'm Slim Shady, I do what I want."

I glared at her, trying to hide my smile. "And don't ya forget it."

"But Scrabble was my game. I beat everyone!" Chelsea said.

"You couldn't beat me," I snorted. "My vocabulary's legendary. Haven't you heard?"

"Yeah yeah, you read the dictionary. Everyone knows," she grumbled. "But it's about strategy and word placement too. I'd kick your ass."

"Sounds like a challenge," I said, rising and heading to the family room. Chelsea followed as I started going through the games cupboard.

"Where is it? I know we had the game at one point," I said, pulling out games.

"Looks like your ego's not getting bruised today," Chelsea laughed. "I'm going to shower and get dressed.

I was waiting when she came back downstairs.

"Come on," I said, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the garage.

"Where are we going?"

"Toy store. We gotta settle who's the best."

"Wow," Chelsea said, climbing into the SUV. "You really are petty as fuck."

Twenty minutes later I parked outside the toy store.

"Hey, if they have one of those Iron Man Operations, grab that too," I said.

Chelsea nodded, pulled up her hood and ran inside. For once, I didn't mind waiting in the car. It was still raining hard.

As I stared out the windshield, raindrops accumulated and my breath fogged up the windows. There was a flash of red hair and I leaned forward. I could have sworn I saw Ivy. Turning the wipers and defrost on, I cleared the windows. But the woman, whoever she was, was gone.

The car door opened and I jumped.

"Prepare to have your ass kicked!" Chelsea said, climbing back into the SUV with a bag containing the games.

"The only ass getting spanked is yours," I said, looking over at her. "And I'mma enjoy doing it."

"Mmm that doesn't sound too bad," she grinned. "You need to work on your trash talk."

Was she only playing around? Or did she mean it? 'Cause I'd be all over that. I enjoyed the thought of spanking her the whole drive back.

At home we made hot chocolate and set up the game on the dining room table. Although I could think of better uses for whipped cream at the moment.

"Let the epic battle begin," I said, picking letters out of the bag.

"Wait. Are we using Canadian spellings or American?" Chelsea asked.

"American," I answered, sorting my letters.

"Why American?"

"Because we're in America and I don't know Canadian spellings."

"Huh."

I looked up at her. "What?"

She shrugged. "If you need to rig the game with every advantage in order to win, that's cool."

"I'm not!" I leaned back in my chair and glared at her. "Fine. We'll use American spelling and you can go first. How's that?"

"Good. Because I have the perfect word," she said as she spelled out 'petty.' "That's 28 points."

"Keep it up and you'll see exactly how petty I can be," I warned.

"Your turn," she laughed.

I was studying my letters, coming up with possible words.

"Want me to get the dictionary for you?" Chelsea smiled.

"Nah, I'mma grab you a menu cause you're about to get served."

We took turns trading words and insults, but slowly Chelsea started to pull ahead.

"I think you're losing."

"Don't count me out. I'm like Rocky fucking Balboa," I muttered.

"More like Cocky Balboa," Chelsea rolled her eyes.

But as the game went on, I got more uncomfortable. Her sassy mouth and attitude were turning me on. Shifting in my chair, I tried to move my hardening dick into a more comfortable position.

The possible words I was seeing in my letters were following my thoughts and getting dirtier. Trick, lick, oral, coital. I rubbed my hands over my face and tried to concentrate. Fuck it. I played 'coital.'

"That's 20 points" I said, reaching for more letters.

Chelsea put down her word and suddenly it was my turn again. Possible words included kissed, dicks, dicked.

"Is it hot in here? I'm warm," I asked, shrugging out of my hoodie.

I played 'kissed' for 32 points, willing my dick to relax.

Chelsea played her turn as I examined my new letters. I could make the words pussy, puss, yelps, messy, sudsy. I went with 'pussy.' It could also mean a cat.

"You playing to a theme?" Chelsea asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Can't help what letters I get," I shrugged. "Why? Something on your mind?"

She shook her head and looked down at her letters. Then she laid down letters for 'breast.' I swallowed hard.

"Can't help what letters I get," she repeated, smiling. "Looks like we're playing dirty Scrabble now."

There were so many things I wanted to do to her mouth at that moment. I shifted in my seat again, adjusting my dick less subtly this time.

I studied my letters and played 'hornier' for 16 points. Chelsea played 'sexy' and managed to place the 'x' on a triple letter score for 45 points. I built off her 'y' and scored 20 points.

"You need to get up off your knees. You're blowing this game!" she laughed.

Shit wasn't funny. If things were back to normal, I'd already have my dick in her.

"If ya don't shut your mouth, I'mma shove my dick so far down your throat I'll be cumming out your ass," I threatened. "Your move."

I stared at each her, as my double meaning hung in the air.

"Is that your winning strategy?" she teased. "Try to distract me?"

"I will concede the game right fucking now if you let me fuck you," I said.

Chlesea's eyes grew wide as her cheeks flushed. Dead serious, I waited for an answer. I swear my dick was already leaking pre-cum.

"I want you so bad," I confessed in a low voice.

Chelsea stood and reached for me. I was up like a shot, my lips on hers.

Running my hands over her breasts, I felt her nipples harden. Breaking the kiss, I yanked her t-shirt and bra off. Lowering my mouth I sucked on one breast, then the other, leaving light marks on her pale skin. Pushing them together I bit down on both nipples at the same time, the way I knew she liked.

She moaned and ran her hands over hair, pulling at my shirt. Stepping back, I quickly took it off.

Kissing her again, I undid her jeans and slid them down. My hand moved between her legs, feeling her wetness already through her panties. I added them to the pile of clothes.

Grabbing her ass I lifted her onto the table and sent the Scrabble board flying. I spread her legs and knelt in between.

Moving closer I began to lap up the wetness leaking from her lips. Seems I wasn't the only one turned on by our game. When Chelsea leaned back and her breathing became heavy, I started thrusting two fingers inside her.

As my tongue circled her clit, I thought of Chelsea's comment about some other guy eating her out. I bit down, causing her to gasp. No one was ever fucking doing this to her but me.

Her legs started to shake as she came. I continued tonguing her until the orgasm subsided.

Standing, I undid the ties of my sweats. Chelsea watched perched on the table as I tugged them and my boxers down. When they fell and my dick emerged, she looked away. Just like last time. I stopped.

"Do you not want to do this?" I asked. "We don't have to."

She looked up at me and smiled sadly. "It'll take time to get that image outta my mind."

"Okay."

"And you're probably not getting your dick sucked in the foreseeable future."

"That's fair," I nodded.

She pulled me towards her. Standing between her legs , I ran my dick over her slit. She was so wet, I was covered in her. I pushed just the tip in and looked up at her. Chelsea smiled and nodded. I held her gaze as I pushed all the way in.

We were doing this face to face. She was gonna look at me and see I wanted only her.

"Oh you feel good!" she cried.

I started thrusting slowly, moving in and out. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my back. I wanted to make this last, but her moans and tight pussy were killing me.

"Only you," I panted.

Running a hand over the back of my head and she pulled me into a kiss. I began thrusting harder and faster.

Chelsea gasped and her nails dug into my shoulders. She started to cum but I kept pounding into her, fighting my own release, not wanting this to end. Too soon I exploded inside her.

Leaning forward, I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder as I caught my breath. Happiness flowed through my mind while my body finally felt sated.

"That's one way to win at Scrabble," she laughed, running a hand down my back.

"Don't try this at home kids," I joked.

"Hopefully I didn't beat you too badly," Chelsea said.

"Nah," I said, pulling my pants up. "I let you win to get in your pussy."

"You did not!" Chelsea cried, outraged.

"That's the story I'm going with," I shrugged, trying not to smile.

She may have won the battle, but I'd won the war. From the pissed off expression on Chelsea's face, she'd reached the same conclusion. Grabbing one of the wooden tile holders, she threw it at me.

It missed by a mile and laughing I headed to the kitchen for something to drink. Damn I love that woman.